I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

Discus and support I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought minecraft on my xbox yesterday night and thought i would be able to install it on my Laptop using the xbox app or microsofts website, however... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jettparis, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jettparis
    jettparis Guest

I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

I brought minecraft on my xbox yesterday night and thought i would be able to install it on my Laptop using the xbox app or microsofts website, however it does not show on either, any help on this?

:)

jettparis, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can purchase it on the Xbox and download it and play it on the PC as well without having to purchase it again, and vice versa. But Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
  4. jettparis Win User

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can purchase it on the Xbox and download it and play it on the PC as well without having to purchase it again, and vice versa. But Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
    okay, what if i brought minecraft windows 10 on my pc, would i then be able to install this on my xbox?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC.
  6. jettparis Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC.
    but i read online that i would just be able to install it, on the xbox website
Thema:

1. I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC? - Similar Threads - Own Minecraft Bedrock

2. Xbox claiming i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox claiming i dont own minecraft: I went through my library looking to redownload Minecraft, a game that came with the console and that i have played for years without gold. The game wasnt there including in my hidden section, so...
  3. I own Minecraft Dungeons on another computer. How do I get it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    I own Minecraft Dungeons on another computer. How do I get it to my new one?: Hi, a few days after Minecraft Dungeons released I bought the 19.99 normal version. I used it a lot and I had it logged into the Microsoft account that I was sure was mine. When I got my new...
  4. Minecraft is installed, but I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is installed, but I don't own it.: I want to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 to switch versions, but I don't know if I can reinstall it. Yesterday, I posted this :...
  5. Can I claim my Minecraft Bedrock if I owned Minecraft Java since 2018?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I claim my Minecraft Bedrock if I owned Minecraft Java since 2018?: I want to play cross play with xbox friends, but I need Bedrock. I've read in several articles that I supposed to get a free bedrock version, Someone please help because I don't want to buy...
  6. I no longer own Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10): When I made my Minecraft account in 2018 (java edition), Mojang gifted me the Windows 10 bedrock version. I can still play it, and it's not the trial, however, my microsoft store says I do not own...
  7. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?: So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find anything related to my problem / issue....
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  9. I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC but it will not let me download it on my PC. Can I not play it on the PC? 0cb65f79-9456-4646-8091-fcd4372362d2
  10. Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?: Hello, on Minecraft Bedrock edition I cannot download any of the resource packs that I bought on the Xbox One/360 edition of the game. My son has not had this problem except for with the Mass...