I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...

Discus and support I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!! Is this supposed to be like this if so it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bladeyama, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Bladeyama
    Bladeyama Guest

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!! Is this supposed to be like this if so it's wrong?

:)

Bladeyama, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!!

To add to this, it seems sometimes XCloud can be very hit and miss as to whether DLC works...for some DLC shows up, for others it doesn't. I have seen that a full factory reset of the console can resolve it but it's not guaranteed
  3. Francia J. Win User

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!!

4. Farscape247 Win User

depends on the game, if its play anywhere then yes, if not then no as its a different licence for pc, this is out of microsofts control. devs/publishers control where their dlc is available.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Bladeyama, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Downloadable content you’ve bought from the Microsoft Store should also be available to use for cloud games (e.g., in-game currency like Ancient Coins from Sea of Thieves or horse armor from Oblivion). If you’re not able to use game content while cloud gaming that you’d normally use on your Xbox console or PC, make sure the content was purchased with the same account you use to sign in to the Xbox App.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
Thema:

1. I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't... - Similar Threads - own several games

2. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being...
  3. Mouse moving on it's own during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse moving on it's own during games: I keep seeing a bunch of people having this issue, but I can't find one similar to my case For me, it spazzes out/rapidly clicks in the top right corner of my screen when I try to play a game like...
  4. Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console: So I was wondering if I really need to use network transferring to put a game that I own on a different console, is it necessary or is it just a faster more efficient way of doing it...
  5. My Home Xbox switched off on its own

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox switched off on its own: So I downloaded Halo: Master Chief Collection from gamepass, then I decided to buy the game (without redownloading it). When I went to play the game, it kicked me out and said I needed to "be...
  6. How to find out what versions of Minecraft our family own

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what versions of Minecraft our family own: Hello I have a couple of kids and over time have purchase lots of different minecraft version including a minecraft Xbox, Java edition, IOS, Android, Windows 10. unfortunately I cannot recall...
  7. Need to purchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite already owning it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to purchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite already owning it.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edtion in 2014. I claimed the Windows 10 Bedrock Edition for free when free codes were given to those who owned Java Edition. I have played Windows 10 Bedrock Edition...
  8. I brought ori and the blind forest definitive edition but now been told I don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought ori and the blind forest definitive edition but now been told I don't own it: I'm having an issue with ori and the blind forest which I brought through a reseller site and successfully redeemed it back in October. I redeemed the code through xbox website on my account...
  9. Is it possible to own several copies of a game on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to own several copies of a game on Xbox?: I received GoW4 in my lootcrate but it didn't include the older games of the series. I would buy GoW4 again to receive them, but only if I get another key that I may give to someone....
  10. Kicking to main menu and asking if I own game/app several times a day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicking to main menu and asking if I own game/app several times a day.: My wife stays home with the baby and has netflix or youtube on most of the day. Never happens with games, only netflix and youtube. I get kicked to the main menu and an error message pops up...