I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A

Discus and support I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting this error 0x803F900A when I try to launch Monster Hunter World: Iceborne offline.( I own digital copies of the game and the DLC) My Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Insomniac200, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Insomniac200
    Insomniac200 New Member

I'm getting this error 0x803F900A when I try to launch Monster Hunter World: Iceborne offline.( I own digital copies of the game and the DLC) My Xbox One X is not currently connected to the internet because Telstra are doing maintenance in my area and have disconnected the phone lines. It's estimated completion date is the 7th of April so I have to play my games offline until then. I can play all of my games that have offline content (all digital purchases from the store) i.e; BO4, Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed Odyssey with all the DLCs, Far cry primal, Far cry 5 and more. I should be able to play MHW offline like I've done countless times in the past regardless of having an internet connection or even a current game pass subscription.
    Please help me solve this. IMPORTANT: I have no internet connection or 4G mobile connection (That's conveniently down as well only 3G available)

Insomniac200, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

código 0x803f900a entre ou renove a assinatura[code 0x803f900a enter or renew your subscription]

Hello simonmacedo,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code: 0x803F900A. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this article:

Error 0x803F900A Solution

I hope this helps.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Game pass issues

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass trial

Hello Jackson,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues with your game pass. Here is a

guide for the error 0x803f900a
    . Also if it is a trial, then it could of ran out. Try the troubleshooting steps out and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. denis97g Win User

Error 0x803f900a i can't play

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Game pass games not loading!

Thema:

1. I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A - Similar Threads - own game Error

2. Could not re install owned game (Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition). Error Code 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not re install owned game (Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition). Error Code 0x00000001: I coudn't able to reinstall purchased game. showing unexpected error happened while downloading and the error code is 0x0000001. what's the point of purchase then? spending so much of time to...
  3. Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?": I recently bought World at War, it's map pack bundle, and Wolfenstein 3d digitally through the Microsoft store with proof of purchase for a combined $50. When the downloads were finished I went to...
  4. "Do you own this game?" Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game?" Error message: I'm seeing this error regularly when loading doom eternal, although I have purchased the game I'm getting the message which subsequently locks me out of the game. Frustrating to say the least Jb...
  5. Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game: Hi, I am trying to run a game on my PC that I originally bought for xbox (No Man's Sky). I went to the Microsoft Store, and It looked like I had to buy the game again. To my surprise, the game...
  6. Xbox giving me 0x8b050033 error, saying I don't own games that I do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox giving me 0x8b050033 error, saying I don't own games that I do.: Unable to play games that I were playing yesterday. Getting 0x8b050033 error, ive tried literally everything other than the nuclear option of a factory reset, including a console reset, offline...
  7. Can't start Toy Story 3 on Xbox One S ("Do you own this game or app?" error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Toy Story 3 on Xbox One S ("Do you own this game or app?" error): Hi, I've just digitally purchased the Toy Story 3 game for my Xbox One S (actually an Xbox 360 game but it was added as backwards-compatible on 2016) and after installation, when I try to start...
  8. “Do you own this game or app” error persistent with one game - have tried all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Do you own this game or app” error persistent with one game - have tried all...: Hi like the title says i keep getting the Do you Own this game error message (0x803F8001). I downloaded ES 3 Morrowind in January of last year (i found it in my order history amd its linked to my...
  9. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a for games I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a for games I already own: Hello, I have 2 games I purchased on disc from Amazon; I installed them on my Xbox and used to be able to switch back and forth between them no problem. Then I got a free one-month trial of Game...
  10. Do you own this game error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game error: I found this thread written by Mister Rush (updated June 2020) Hello Gamers! Spring is here and we hope you’re enjoying time in your favorite game or franchise as we see new releases each week....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox error 0x803f900a

2. 0x803f900a

3. 0x803f900a cant play owned game