I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A

Discus and support I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting this error 0x803F900A when I try to launch Monster Hunter World: Iceborne offline.( I own digital copies of the game and the DLC) My Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Insomniac200, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Insomniac200
    Insomniac200 New Member

I'm getting this error 0x803F900A when I try to launch Monster Hunter World: Iceborne offline.( I own digital copies of the game and the DLC) My Xbox One X is not currently connected to the internet because Telstra are doing maintenance in my area and have disconnected the phone lines. It's estimated completion date is the 7th of April so I have to play my games offline until then. I can play all of my games that have offline content (all digital purchases from the store) i.e; BO4, Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed Odyssey with all the DLCs, Far cry primal, Far cry 5 and more. I should be able to play MHW offline like I've done countless times in the past regardless of having an internet connection or even a current game pass subscription.
    Please help me solve this. IMPORTANT: I have no internet connection or 4G mobile connection (That's conveniently down as well only 3G available)

Insomniac200, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Game pass issues

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass trial

Hello Jackson,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues with your game pass. Here is a

guide for the error 0x803f900a
    . Also if it is a trial, then it could of ran out. Try the troubleshooting steps out and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. denis97g Win User

Error 0x803f900a i can't play

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Game pass games not loading!

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Error code ox803f900a

Have a look with the troubleshooting steps in the link provided.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F900A
Thema:

1. I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A - Similar Threads - own game Error

2. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  3. Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.: Hey all! So these two games ('Mortal Kombat X' and 'Life Is Strange') were working properly until yesterday, when i started to get the Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?)message. Both...
  4. "Do you own this game?" error for Game Pass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game?" error for Game Pass download: Hi, I downloaded Mortal Kombat X on Game Pass and when I try to launch it, it asks me if I own the game and won't let me launch it. It tells me to insert the disc or re-download it from the...
  5. Do you own this game or app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app error: ok so I am getting this error with most of the free games from gamerpass I have (Minecraft, State of Decay 2, and Shadows of War. just to name a few) I used the support option of "talk with a Xbox...
  6. Far Cry: New Dawn - "Do you own this game or app?" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry: New Dawn - "Do you own this game or app?" error: Hi! Last week I bought Far Cry: New Dawn via online market, everything was fine until today I get this error when I started the game: "Do you own this game or app?..." I tried other games but...
  7. Do you own this game error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game error: Hey everyone I recently santed to start playing GTA V again but it will give me the "do you own this game or app" And I sure own the game after many hours of playing, the thing is I cant figure...
  8. Skate 3, "Do You Own Game?" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3, "Do You Own Game?" Error: Got Skate 3 a few years back on Games with Gold. Played on the Xbox One last year for a while, and havent played since. I recently tried to launch the game to play it again, and it ask "Do You Own...
  9. Do you own this game or app? (Error: 0x803f8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? (Error: 0x803f8001): I purchased "Borderlands" (Xbox360 game on Xbox One) as a digital code on Amazon, entered the code on my Xbox One, downloaded it, and now I am unable to play it. The message is as follows: "Do...
  10. Do you own this game or app? error code(0x803f8001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you own this game or app? error code(0x803f8001): Hello peeps online. Iam having trouble with this condition going on for a few weeks now. Here's the long skinny. I purchased a used Xbox One S back in August with a used Fallout 4 disc. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x803f900a cant play owned game