i own this game but it wont open

Discus and support i own this game but it wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have this game but its just don't work, it is showing me 0x803f8001 error. but i have no problem with my xbox live, what am i supposed to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Netanel9530, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Netanel9530
    Netanel9530 Guest

i have this game but its just don't work, it is showing me 0x803f8001 error.

but i have no problem with my xbox live, what am i supposed to do?

:)

Netanel9530, Jun 22, 2017
  2. PaulBinder
    PaulBinder Guest
    Voice Command wonky as heck, map opens on its own all the time

Is it just me or is this games voice command feature horrid? I am talking to my friend and "POP" map opens up on its own. I wont even say the word "open" or "map" and it pops up. Please tell me this is happening to someone else as well

PaulBinder, Jun 22, 2017
  3. The Game bar wont open when I press win+g

The game bar used to work really well and now even if in the settings it says it's on and everything. It still wont open, so I tried setting my own keys, but that also didn't work. Right now I assume that it's broken or something, please help.

RobloxMelodic, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Aventus Maximus Win User

Skype/Games/Other Apps Refuse to open or crash shortly after

i have the same problem.youtube wont open,twitch is broken,my activity feed wont load,games with gold wont open...
  5. onyxishere Win User

Game wont open

Sorry to hear it. It already sounds like you tried all the steps possible. Is this a disc or digital download and which title is it? Also, when you deleted the title did you power cycle the console prior to redownloading it? If not then give that a try
    to see if it works. To power cycle the console you'll need to hold the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.
  6. BIGDADDY B0MBER Win User

Game wont open

Alls i can think for some possible extra info is go to this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/games and see if you can find anymroe problems with the actual game or find someone to help that might know more.
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 4 Console and Limited Edition Unboxing

Which is all done with the product listings on retailers sites and posters

-

I wont ever see the point of spoiling that "oh yes I finally have this game" opening moment after watching someone who didnt even pay for it do a big reveal and spoils it for ya

-

Each to their own
  8. GreyStormGaming Win User

My games wont open

I would recommend power cycling your console as mentioned above alongside clearing your local saved games.
Thema:

1. i own this game but it wont open - Similar Threads - own game wont

2. Problem playing a game I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing a game I already own: So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it...
  3. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  4. Game that I already own will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that I already own will not install: Fortnite would not update, so we uninstalled hoping to reinstall. Now it says I own the game but it won't install. When we select 'install' it simply does nothing...
  5. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  6. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...
  7. Game ive owned for 2 years wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game ive owned for 2 years wont install: ok so ive owned black ops 3 since the day it came out. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled this game multiple times to make room for other games. Now today it refuses to install. Im at 4% and that...
  8. games wont load, says I dont own any game i try to install,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games wont load, says I dont own any game i try to install,: About 2 weeks ago suddenly my son's games wont load. It states that I dont own the games, but we have the disks , we have had to order the online version in order to play, basically buying the...
  9. Gears 4 wont start on PC or xbox one. I own the 100$ game. whats wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 wont start on PC or xbox one. I own the 100$ game. whats wrong?: I was playing. But then out of no where its like I dont own it anymore. 6a4bbecf-7d5a-46c6-bf29-95c16333f0ad
  10. EA Access wont let me play game I already owned

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access wont let me play game I already owned: I had an EA Access free trial code that expired, but after it did, the game Mirrors Edge, which I got back when it was availible for games with gold, now wont let me play it...