I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

Discus and support I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shooty Person, Aug 12, 2018.

1. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my “trial time is up”, despite having owned the preview version.

:)

Shooty Person, Aug 12, 2018
  2. monkeyfist
    monkeyfist Guest
    monkeyfist, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Game Share Issues

hi, I game share and all was ok until Friday night now I can’t access the games my friend has purchased, we haven’t changed the settings Xbox support says all ok but he can still access all of the ones I have purchased, I just can’t
    access his. Is the a preview program related issue? Or can it be anything else, we’ve tried everything and Xbox can’t help, I refreshed ready to install list but I just get my games and Xbox beeps 3 times please help

RebelScum1982, Aug 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You should know that to own a game you should have purchased it. Have you purchased "We happy few" under your account?

M3tal Daz3, Aug 12, 2018
  5. otu should contact support about that asap

HyperVenom523, Aug 12, 2018
  6. Did you purchase it ? Most of preview versions are only to test the stability of the game before release. You have to buy the game once it releases in order to play it.

GreyStormGaming, Aug 12, 2018
  7. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! As others have already mentioned you would have to purchase the game (even as game preview) in order to own it. If you did so back then and still can't download the full version, you should make sure it was the same account and if so, reach out to Xbox
    Support as there might be an issue with your account: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Julian_, Nov 2, 2018
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

otu should contact support about that asap
  9. Julian_ Win User

Hi! As others have already mentioned you would have to purchase the game (even as game preview) in order to own it. If you did so back then and still can't download the full version, you should make sure it was the same account and if so, reach out to Xbox
    Support as there might be an issue with your account: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You should know that to own a game you should have purchased it. Have you purchased "We happy few" under your account?
  11. GreyStormGaming Win User

Did you purchase it ? Most of preview versions are only to test the stability of the game before release. You have to buy the game once it releases in order to play it.
  12. DastardlyKiss Win User

favourite game

Definitely We Happy Few. I had wanted it since its preview came out. Finally got to play the full game thanks to game pass. :)
Thema:

1. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game. - Similar Threads - Owned Happy Few

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  4. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  5. Find ALL owned games??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL owned games??: The only thing ive bin able to find when i search a way to see all games you own is to check your the "ready to install" section in "my games and apps" but i know that you can also remove them...
  6. How do I find my own user ID?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find my own user ID?: Can somebody explain to me step by step, how to find my user ID? The only app I have right now is Xbox Console Companion; if that helps. Or you could type my user ID as the answer, that will save...
  7. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  8. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?: I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and...
  9. How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?: When I try to move the controller to the left or to the right It keeps appearing at the top of screen automatically and it keeps going back up is there.a way to fix it....
  10. After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.: I don't blame you @D33dles I would never buy a so called "Eyetoy" my self lucky it's not forced on me and I can just opt out. I also hope as time goes on X1 will prove it's value, if it does I...