I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

Discus and support I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shooty Person, Aug 12, 2018.

1. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my “trial time is up”, despite having owned the preview version.

:)

Shooty Person, Aug 12, 2018
  2. monkeyfist
    monkeyfist Guest
    monkeyfist, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Game Share Issues

hi, I game share and all was ok until Friday night now I can’t access the games my friend has purchased, we haven’t changed the settings Xbox support says all ok but he can still access all of the ones I have purchased, I just can’t
    access his. Is the a preview program related issue? Or can it be anything else, we’ve tried everything and Xbox can’t help, I refreshed ready to install list but I just get my games and Xbox beeps 3 times please help

RebelScum1982, Aug 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You should know that to own a game you should have purchased it. Have you purchased "We happy few" under your account?

M3tal Daz3, Aug 12, 2018
  5. otu should contact support about that asap

HyperVenom523, Aug 12, 2018
  6. Did you purchase it ? Most of preview versions are only to test the stability of the game before release. You have to buy the game once it releases in order to play it.

GreyStormGaming, Aug 12, 2018
  7. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! As others have already mentioned you would have to purchase the game (even as game preview) in order to own it. If you did so back then and still can't download the full version, you should make sure it was the same account and if so, reach out to Xbox
    Support as there might be an issue with your account: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Julian_, Nov 2, 2018
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

otu should contact support about that asap
  9. Julian_ Win User

Hi! As others have already mentioned you would have to purchase the game (even as game preview) in order to own it. If you did so back then and still can't download the full version, you should make sure it was the same account and if so, reach out to Xbox
    Support as there might be an issue with your account: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You should know that to own a game you should have purchased it. Have you purchased "We happy few" under your account?
  11. GreyStormGaming Win User

Did you purchase it ? Most of preview versions are only to test the stability of the game before release. You have to buy the game once it releases in order to play it.
  12. DastardlyKiss Win User

favourite game

Definitely We Happy Few. I had wanted it since its preview came out. Finally got to play the full game thanks to game pass. :)
Thema:

1. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game. - Similar Threads - Owned Happy Few

2. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4: i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4 9608832b-5d7b-4429-9818-fafa1ee455dc
  3. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally: So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens...
  4. Des applications se lance toute seule[Applications launch on their own]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Des applications se lance toute seule[Applications launch on their own]: Bonjour , depuis quelques temps quand je joue sur ma console certaines applications se lance d’un seul coup comme youtube ou netflix . Que pensez-vous que sa peut être? Un virus? [Translation -...
  5. Can’t install spelunky even though I own it

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t install spelunky even though I own it: I own spelunky on my Xbox one x however when I tried to play it, it came up with the “do you own this game?” Question, so I deleted it and went onto Xbox.com because I couldn’t get it on my Xbox’s...
  6. Unhide owned games list with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Unhide owned games list with new dashboard: How do I unhide games from all owned list with the new dashboard? Left stick + x doesn't seem to work anymore. submitted by /u/catattaro [link] [comments]
  7. Owned games...and game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games...and game pass.: It irritates me that if I own a game and it happens to be on game pass it says "with game pass you can play this game now or you can buy it to own". I mean can we just get a tab in games and apps...
  8. Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX

in XBoX on Mobile
    Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX: Hi everyone. A couple months ago I went and bought a new XBOX One Controller and Play & Charge Kit so I could play on the Xbox CloudGaming service XCloud. About a week ago my Play and Charge kit...
  9. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  10. After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.: I don't blame you @D33dles I would never buy a so called "Eyetoy" my self lucky it's not forced on me and I can just opt out. I also hope as time goes on X1 will prove it's value, if it does I...