I.P Address/Bans

Discus and support I.P Address/Bans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I can't play mw3 nor bo2 because someone eother hacked my console ip and banned me from playing multiplayer on those games. In bo2, everytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VentendEntree55, Apr 15, 2019.

1. I.P Address/Bans

So I can't play mw3 nor bo2 because someone eother hacked my console ip and banned me from playing multiplayer on those games. In bo2, everytime I spawn the game freezes. In mw3, if i shoot someone, the screen will automatically change to "Network Connection
    lost". Can someone help me please get back to playing my favorite games

:)

VentendEntree55, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SupportDTrump Win User

I.P Address/Bans

Hello
    VentendEntree55

If your IP were banned you would have been immediately kicked upon entering a game lobby/server. I'd suggest contacting the developer of mw3> Sledgehammer and request support on your issue or verification of your suspected ban.
  3. Revocke Win User

I.P Address/Bans

Hi!

If your public IP is banned, you need to contact your ISP Provider and ask for a IP Renew.

Hope this helps!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I.P Address/Bans

If you're currently experiencing a DoS or DDoS attack, try resetting your Internet router (that is, your DSL or cable modem), which may resolve the DoS or DDoS attack. A complete reset requires turning
    off the power for 5 to 10 minutes. This will increase the likelihood that you will get a new IP address that the attacker will not have access to.

If you still experience the DoS or DDoS attack, contact your ISP.
  5. Fractal Elves Win User

i admit it, i am a cheater and modded my gamerscore

Hey someone hacked this kid and now wants to ban his name. that pretty low. I would get the I.P address from that post and start from there.
  6. MatthewBallew Win User

Random disconnects from Xbox live

This could be a result of a change in I.P address, as with most home internet service providers, your ip address can change every 3 days, 3 months, 6 months, or a year. What I would do at this point is reset your modem, and clear you Xbox system cache. Your
    Xbox is so used to using that I.P. address, that it is trying to access separate servers, using an I.P. address, that doesn't match the physical location, and most higher end or Microsoft servers, will kick you of, due to the server thinking you are using
    a fraudulent I.P. address, and pirating internet.
Thema:

I.P Address/Bans

1. I.P Address/Bans - Similar Threads - Address Bans

2. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  3. Can I change my mac address here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change my mac address here?: Im being blocked from online play because of of filtering. b002247d-e53c-4318-95b9-f1fb11578005
  4. How do i change email address from another person and put mine on

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change email address from another person and put mine on: How do i change a email address too my email adress on my grandsons roblox and fortnite acct . I pay for his subscription every year but the address on there is his moms old boy toy. Th . Dave...
  5. is my modem filtering out my mac address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    is my modem filtering out my mac address: is my modem filtering out my mac address I believe a little more information would help to understand exactly what you are asking. Your modem doesn't filter MAC addresses. That is handled by the...
  6. Threatened to IP Address ban my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Threatened to IP Address ban my Xbox: I was playing Hardcore Team DeathMatch on COD WW2. There has been a long problem with Gamertags being slow to show or not showing/disappearing, so team shots end up happening often. I have to...
  7. Threatened to be IP Address Banned on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Threatened to be IP Address Banned on Xbox: I was playing Hardcore Team DeathMatch on COD WW2. There has been a long problem with Gamertags being slow to show or not showing/disappearing, so team shots end up happening often. I have to...
  8. My Brothers banned accounts and consoles and ip addresses

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brothers banned accounts and consoles and ip addresses: Hello dear xbox and Microsoft and the Xbox live policy enforcement team I’m speaking on behalf of my brother that got all his accounts and consoles and ip addresses banned for life until the year...
  9. Hackers changing ip address to get others banned from live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers changing ip address to get others banned from live: I am writing on behalf of my nephew and his console and being banned from Xbox live at the expensive of others. He was playing cod black ops 2 and says he went into a lobby that he knew other...
  10. Banned Unfairly...This Needs To Be Addressed NOW!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Unfairly...This Needs To Be Addressed NOW!!!!!!!!!!: I have been banned yet again by people reporting me and i have done nothing to them or they "reported the wrong person" I'm tired of this and i need an ACTUAL PERSON not a computer to help me...