I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...

Discus and support I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid 120 bleeping dollars for the deluxe edition of MSFS so I could play it forever and have all the content. Now I can't play it and have wasted an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidJones_657, May 29, 2022.

1. I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...

I paid 120 bleeping dollars for the deluxe edition of MSFS so I could play it forever and have all the content. Now I can't play it and have wasted an hour tyring to figure out what's going on and I can't even register a complaint or send an email for help.

I hadn't played it for a while, too dang tired and old and busy to get any computer time. I finally have found time to sit down and excited to play the new Top Gun content and when I launch the game I get an error message, "Too early to play" sorry you have to wait for it to launch or something. Googling says that this is usually an Xbox Game pass issue. I have not had Xbox Game Pass and I paid full price for the ever-loving stinking game. I try to launch it from Xbox, same problem. I guess that an uninstall and reinstall would be a good idea and after uninstalling the game is no longer in my downloads and they want me to buy it again! It is in my order history in my microsoft account. I have the order number and date. Trying to reach customer support I am led into a chat conversation with a "gamer", who says he can help me get a refund. I don't want a refund. I want to play the game I paid ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS to OWN. Jesus help me.

:)

DavidJones_657, May 29, 2022
  2. DavidJones_657 Win User

I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM COMPANY?!!! ABSOLUTELY LIVID!

Now installing another huge update. Probably fine. Dang me and my boomer temper. Still hate digital downloads, though. Makes me uncomfortable still.
  3. DavidJones_657 Win User

I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM COMPANY?!!! ABSOLUTELY LIVID!

I'm an idiot. I may have just been logged in as a different user. I checked the account and saw it was a different account I had used before, changed login and now it's letting me reinstall. Wish me luck.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game.

Please let us know if you are already able to install the game now with your correct account.

Also, your games are licensed already to your account once you buy them so they should not be removed as long as you are on the right account.

Hope you can already play the game.
Thema:

I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...

1. I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM... - Similar Threads - PAID $120 MSFS

2. Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...: I was having issues with Minecraft crashing, so I went to uninstall, then reinstall hoping that it would solve the issue. Instead, every time I open the Minecraft Launcher Installer from the...
  3. i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to...: i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) xbox pass pc. windows 11 intel i7 11700k 3070ti...
  4. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  5. Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?: Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this? 5d270feb-95be-4c99-ba63-ab3d736f5edf
  6. I have installed and paid for microsoft collection but can not ge t a desktop i con

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have installed and paid for microsoft collection but can not ge t a desktop i con: I purchased Microsoft collection from windows store but can not get the icon. I had it it here but had to have the operating system reinstalled they were able to save my data and desktop for the...
  7. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  8. Paid multiplayer is not cool.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid multiplayer is not cool.: Xbox live is a real problem. It was revolutionary back in the day. It has been a few weeks since i got the series s and i am looking forward to buying codbocw soon.But why the hell do i need to...
  9. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store: I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi problem, when the download stops say " Ha habido un...
  10. Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store: Hello. Today I tried changing console language to Russian, while the region stayed Finland (I live in Finland) but now it says that all purchases in Russia have been suspended and the store...