I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to...

Discus and support I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I spent 14.99 on a Zombies pack but it didn't give me the maps i reset my Xbox used the suggestion and it didn't do anything i even have proof of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by saulCervantes1, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to...

Hi I spent 14.99 on a Zombies pack but it didn't give me the maps i reset my Xbox used the suggestion and it didn't do anything i even have proof of my purchase order but it said buy it again so im asking for it to be fixed all i want is the maps but if i can't get them i want a refund of my purchase that didn't give me what I paid for.

:)

saulCervantes1, Apr 6, 2021
  2. FLASH i2quiik4u Win User

map packs has been lost and no where to be found

the map packs were call revolution and nuketown zombies

on call of duty black ops 2
  3. A Livid Penguin Win User

Resurrection

4. F U I D C Win User

Are games really games anymore?

The only thing I do not like is now the dlc for call of duty, I use to just buy multiplayer map packs I recently wanted to buy some maps for black ops 4. But the guy at game stop said you have to pay nearly 50 for them because it has zombies in it, to
    me that is like buying a whole new game.
  5. closingracer Win User

Revolution DLC Preview!

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

Lolol@ closing racer. If you say so.

[/quote]

I for one don't LOVE call of duty and prefer Halo > Call of duty... I sold Cod 4 after the First DLC pack came out, World at war was ok ( kept it a while for zombies)... MW 2 + 3 was epic crap and Black ops 1 + 2 are the only Decent Call of duty games out
    there ( bought all map packs with zombies in mind but the map packs in 2 look pretty decent so far)
  6. dewdrop8881 Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

Game of the year for me would be Call of Duty Black Ops 4 im still having a blast playing with friends and killing zombies
Thema:

I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to...

1. I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to... - Similar Threads - paid call duty

2. Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?: Fortnite is free on all the devices it is available. You buy the device and you play the game without every having to pay a single penny more. Except for on the Xbox. Xbox live gold is required...
  3. I paid for a game but it isnt activated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game but it isnt activated: So i purchased a game on pc for my xbox one via the ms store but the game wasnt activated and i can still buy it.I already got my purchase mail what can i do? 5e1c3902-f900-4db5-816a-307368ac3640
  4. I paid game pass sub fee twice

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid game pass sub fee twice: I recently bought game pass but while on loading screen I accidently clicked outside of pop-up screen , and re do all steps but waited till end this time. However I checked my bank account and...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC: I noticed that some games included for the console with Game Pass Ultimate can only be played in the PC if you purchase it. In this particular case I'm referring to "Cities - Skyline". Anyone...
  6. I paid for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but didn't get it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but didn't get it: So i got the xbox game pass on christmas, when it was 1Eur for 3 months, and forgot to cancel the subscribtion. Now they automatically took the money from bank account as a payment for this months...
  7. I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...: I am so fed up with ads that I have paid to cancel them. The first month was fine, now I get adds????? I have spoken to Microsoft twice, but I still get ads! I am so fed up with this I have...
  8. Paid twice for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: My husband some how paid twice for the game Call of Duty Black Ops cold war; $89.99 on 11/10 and 11/7. How do I go about getting a refund on the second order? Please advise. Thanks and Happy...
  9. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  10. I have XBOS-3013 popping up on a gift card I paid for. Who do I call to investigate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have XBOS-3013 popping up on a gift card I paid for. Who do I call to investigate?: I have been trying to redeem the code. Absolute joke every time it tells me that there is an error, or try later. Come on for crying out loud! It's a freaking XboxLive card I bought!!! What seems...