I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?...

Discus and support I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok i was playing online COD WW2 and in the middle of my match i got kicked due to non payment. Ok so i got my debit card to renew my subscription seen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandallTabarez, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?...

Ok i was playing online COD WW2 and in the middle of my match i got kicked due to non payment. Ok so i got my debit card to renew my subscription seen the Gamepass ultimate for 14.99 figure might as well get the whole shabang play different games offered
    from gamepass and still play on xbox live. So I authorized the payment to go through I got the email and like 3 other forms of comfirmation showing i spent my money for this you took my money for this and after i did this i went to login to COD WW2 and to
    tells me (ERROR THE CURRENT PROFILE IS NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE.) no error code is given to me no explanation as to why im not allowed to play i tried a hard reset nothing i tryed looking at your FAQs that didnt help help i tryed looking into the troubleshooting
    features that didnt help as well and now i want to just pay for an xbox live pass but find out before doing so that i cant do a
    [Mod removed- Profanity] thing about it till this GPU subscription surpasses its last day of subsciption which means i cant play online thats all i do and is seems to me iam not getting at all what it was i paid for this happened to me arround
    6 or 7 this evening it is now 11:27 ive spent about 4 to 5 hours trying to resolve my issue and nothing has worked at all so now iam asking you all WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? AND WHAT IS BEING DONE TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE IAM HAVING? Thank
    you for taking the time to read this i appreciate it ill be awaiting your response.

Thank you sincerely

Just 1of your many Paying Members named Randall

:)

RandallTabarez, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .? Why?

Hey there RandallTabarez

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  3. RandallTabarez Win User

I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .? Why?

No i havent at all for real no [Mod removed- profanity] at all i dont even have a headset and when i went to walmart to buy one i had gotten the wrong type of headset needed in order to use it. Ill send pics of be the needheadset i bought
    and couldnt use i also dont send any messages really i can only recall 1 message and it was me and another gamer complimenting eachother. as for cheating if i wanted to cheat while playing online and if i tried really hard i wouldnt even know where or how
    to begin cheating. But if you are right and for some reason i have been banned how come no one notified me and i thought an investigation over whatever issue there was has to be looked into i guarantee no bad messages or replys no inappropriate or cheating
    behavior will be found at all from me so it really makes no sense to me as to why that would be and if it is id suggest someone take an actuall look review my activity and realize they made a mistake. Id hate for any kind of legal action.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Sometimes when you activate a subscription through your PC or any other device besides the console, the console needs to be forced to refresh your profile, so it knows you have a Gold subscription (be it just Gold or the Game Pass Ultimate).

In that case, make sure you know your Microsoft Account email and Password, and then

remove your account from the console
    . After you removed the account, hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds, to turn the console off and have it clear it's cache, which might still hold outdated profile data of yours.

Then restart the console and make sure it shows a green boot screen. After the console has started,

add your profile again
    . This downloads your profile from the Live service again with the proper Gold subscription information.
  5. RandallTabarez Win User

Ok I just did what you instructed me to do removed my account reset the console and then downloaded my account back on to my xbox one and tried to login to play multiplayer online and it says (ERROR THIS CURRENT PROFILE IS NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE)
    it didnt work is there any other way to fix this? is there maybe kinda like a typo error thats been done like maybe someone on your end accidently clicked the wrong profile on the banned list or something. Thank you for you time and your quick response to
    my issue

Thanks and sincerely

Randall
  6. mocoworm Win User

Sounds like you got yourself a ban, my friend. Have you sent anyone messages that have tasty language in them? Have you been cheating or glitching?
Thema:

I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?...

1. I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?... - Similar Threads - Paid subscription cant

2. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...
  4. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  6. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  7. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins: I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f
  8. Assinatura paga porém não usada -Translation- (Paid subscription but not used)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assinatura paga porém não usada -Translation- (Paid subscription but not used): Recentemente paguei meu ultimo mes de game pass porém desativei o pagamento automatico pois não tenho certeza se mes que vem irei pagar entao com isso no momento que desativei, eles simplesmente...
  9. Отключение оплаченной подписки голд на xbox one [Turn off a paid gold subscription on Xbox One]

in XBoX on Windows
    Отключение оплаченной подписки голд на xbox one [Turn off a paid gold subscription on Xbox One]: Добрый день, подскажите, возможно ли отключить уже оплаченную подписку на икс бокс фифа 19 с возвратом денежных средств? Translation: [Good afternoon, prompt, is it possible to disable the...
  10. outlook e-mail child used for xbox with subscription automatically paid by parent

in XBoX Accessibility
    outlook e-mail child used for xbox with subscription automatically paid by parent: Hello, I made an account on my son's XBox X with my own hotmail account, but I did not buy a subscription, because I don't play. My son set it up on his own microsoft e-mail with a subscription...