I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more

Discus and support I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game Please advise 2aae936c-b252-4dfd-97ac-0c5e5f1a0fa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ITAMARSAA, Jan 9, 2021.

1. ITAMARSAA
    ITAMARSAA Guest

I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game

Please advise

:)

ITAMARSAA, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

3. STrojniak Win User

XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?

Can you give me more details ? Does it need any additional paid feature or Minecraft special edition ?
  4. MrGzKO Win User

Games????

I cant buy any games trough computer or even trough Xbox
  5. JosephDuBois2 Win User

You need to fix this (0x97e107df error)

I agree. I cant open any games. I cant even report a problem
  6. TinVermillion Win User

TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

I happen to be one of the 4 ladies in TGSN and I can happily say we are welcomed with open arms....cant say am better than any of the lads but its not really about that....tho maybe I'm fabby at Minecraft!!!
Thema:

1. I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more - Similar Threads - paid minecraft game

2. Minecraft won't access paid for game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't access paid for game: I cannot get the store to recognize or enable the full (PAID FOR) game. What can I do? When I open my account the game is there. When I click on install or play, it directs me to buy the game....
  3. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  4. Issues connecting to friends minecraft server (not paid server) on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues connecting to friends minecraft server (not paid server) on Xbox: We both have Open Nat types. Thing is I am a rural area that uses phone wave internet I guess. I have a Netgear Nighthawk router, opened all ports for minecraft and xbox and it put me to a double...
  5. Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode: Paided for minecraft twice still cannoy play the game cf6dfe33-5991-4e4b-9d9a-9f3485b4af87
  6. Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...: I have a Realms subscription so I can play Minecraft with a friend who lives across the country. Today when I logged in I couldn't access my realm as it is "Expired". However, I checked my account...
  7. I’ve got a switch lite and minecraft also got Nintendo account and Microsoft paid yearly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve got a switch lite and minecraft also got Nintendo account and Microsoft paid yearly...: Got a switch lite and minecraft got a microsoft account and nintendo account paid yearly subscription still cant cross match platforms as says need both accounts but i have them please can someone...
  8. Minecraft Realms Plus Showing Zero days after Trial, but paid first subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Plus Showing Zero days after Trial, but paid first subscription: I used the 30 days trial for Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly on Windows 10. It got down to zero days, so I paid a first month subscription for Realms Plus Monthly for + 10 Friends which does show up...
  9. Cant Use My Maps I Paid For Minecraft Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Use My Maps I Paid For Minecraft Offline: So I have purchased maps and downloaded them successfully on the minecraft marketplace. But I normally play offline occasionally hop online for updates but that's about it. The game let's me...
  10. I paid for my purchase for a minecraft relam but didnt get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my purchase for a minecraft relam but didnt get it.: So i went on to Microsoft and paid through subscriptions but it still says its over due and the money has come out of my account. 6428b4fd-3f08-44f6-b57a-50b10b51e076