I paid for the game pass and i dont have it

Discus and support I paid for the game pass and i dont have it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the game pass and i dont have it 94d6845d-113b-42fa-ab28-7a50c164d555 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfa35987, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Alfa35987
    Alfa35987 Guest

:)

Alfa35987, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. happydingy Win User

Gears of war 2 map pack download issues

Not really by passing anything for a gain - i have paid for the items so dont see how that warrents a violation
  3. IMMNOTAWHITEGUY Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account

Im on xbox one and forza dont openning they said « look like you need to rewnew your xbox game pass » but i never paid for games pass........what can i do?

Sorry im basacly french
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.

Hey there Aurocastro,

Thanks for the reply.

We can't look into the situation on here, though if you are seeing such discrepancies in your order history, I suggest getting in contact with
    Customer support and having an agent look into what could be happening with your new subscription directly.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Aurocastro Win User

I go to my order history but I have nothing as if the transaction never happened.

After providing my credit card details and confirming the payment I got an error I didn't expect. I didn't take a screenshot because I thought I'd just repeat the process and that would be it.
    The error said something about a forbidden word or something along those lines. I tried two more times. When I check my credit card payment history it deducted the money the first time and tried to deduct it those two second times but I had
    just enough money to pay for one so those other two (thankfully) didn't go through.

I tried restarting the app. Logging out and back in but nothing has changed.

Since I never got a confirmation email and it doesn´t appear on my windows order history I don't see how you can help me.

But thanks for your replies.
  6. Aurocastro Win User

I can't cancel it since it doesn't say I'm subscribed. Everywhere I look it asks me to subscribe.
Thema:

1. I paid for the game pass and i dont have it - Similar Threads - paid game pass

2. Paid for Game Pass but It's Not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Game Pass but It's Not Available: I'm having issues loading up any game that I've previously downloaded from the Game Pass. I've checked my current subscriptions and my Game Pass subscription is up to date and paid for. Every time...
  3. Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold: So I just purchased a year worth of Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox, and it converted it to give me 4 months of Xbox Game Pass expiring on 23/11/2020....this isn't what I have ordered and I wanted my...
  4. Paid for Xbox Game Pass (for PC) but cant use it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox Game Pass (for PC) but cant use it!: I just paid for my Xbox Game Pass for PC, downloaded the app and signed in but it hasnt registered I have paid for the product and is trying to get me to pay again! Please can someone advise how I...
  5. Game pass expired just after being paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired just after being paid for?: So i bought the game pass (10$ one month) and was already using it the month before to play rocket league and wont let me play the game now less than an hour after paying for it, saying the game...
  6. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f
  7. I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.: Acabo de pagar la suscripción a Xbox Game Pass (PC) pero en ningún lado me aparece que ya estoy suscripto ni recibí ningún mail de confirmación y el dinero fue descontado de mi tarjeta. ¿Qué puedo...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...