I paid for xbox ultimate subscription with wrong email address. I have not logged onto xbox...

Discus and support I paid for xbox ultimate subscription with wrong email address. I have not logged onto xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I am new to Xbox. I subscribed online yesterday for more than a years Xbox ultimate membership online via the browser. I did it without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 5harris, Dec 12, 2020.

1. 5harris
    5harris Guest

I paid for xbox ultimate subscription with wrong email address. I have not logged onto xbox...

Hello

I am new to Xbox.

I subscribed online yesterday for more than a years Xbox ultimate membership online via the browser.

I did it without thinking and should not have used the hotmail.com email address i gave as i use it for work.

Before i actually set up the Xbox can i just transfer the membership to another outlook.com email address.

I have been reading online and the only answer i understood was this was possible if i CANCELLED my email address which is not possible.

The email address i want to use is in my name etc . It should be a simple thing to do but i just cant find the answer.

i need to set the Xbox up on Monday so any answer will be appreciated.

thank you so much to anyone that takes the time to read this and reply

kind regards

Sharris

:)

5harris, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Buick GSX Win User

How to discount my fortnite account on Xbox one

Hi Fastgod595!

I don’t play Fortnite, but are you logged out of your Epic Games account? If so, try logging back in. If you can’t log back in, try to reset the password on your Epic Games account. If it does not allow you to do so, you may be trying the wrong email address,
    or you are putting it in incorrectly.

If your Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription has expired, you will not be able to play Fortnite online, and you will need to purchase a new subscription via the Microsoft Store or by digital code from a retail store.

I hope this helps!
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

Email issues

PackagedQuill69 hey there :)

Please visit
    THIS
    page. It details a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your gamertag onto a new email address (Microsoft Account). Simply put, you will need to transfer the current profile onto a new email address and then transfer your desired gamertag onto your
    current email address. Sounds a little complicated, but that page I posted has you covered and will enable you to be able to log in with your desired gamertag on your desired email address.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  4. JetCaribou77691 Win User

2 accounts?

Hi, Tried this and ended up resetting my PW. My email address is fixed to the JetCaribou account not the MiserableCoin20.

I can log onto microsoft and xbox using using my email, but it appears with the JetCaribou profile, not MiserableCoin20
  5. Sapper2385 Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app or GFWL

Got the same problem. Email address and password are spot on. I used them to log onto the xbox web site on edge and it recognises them and signs me in.

It was working fine yesterday evening .
  6. CitedMoss00759 Win User

Need help please Xbox Live

So I can use a pre-paid xbox live card to get live on my 360 and be able to keep all of my gamer score, then use that log in also on xbox one.

Will I need a new email address to activate live on my 360 because I used my current email address to sign up to this website and so have a 0 gamerscore associated to it?
Thema:

1. I paid for xbox ultimate subscription with wrong email address. I have not logged onto xbox... - Similar Threads - paid ultimate subscription

2. I paid for my ultimate but haven't received it yet. Has anyone else had this problem and...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I paid for my ultimate but haven't received it yet. Has anyone else had this problem and...: I paid for my ultimate about 4 days ago now and I haven't gotten it. does anyone know how to get it I've tried contacting Microsoft but the bot bugs out 6ed2cdf4-3698-4309-9459-fd269ca4ad0b
  3. How To cancel xbox ultimate after the $1 is paid

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To cancel xbox ultimate after the $1 is paid: How to cancel xbox ultimate after $1 is paid. It won't let me cancel and the subscribtion is still going. I can't afford it. I need to cancel 3e4331dc-e8bd-41cd-97c6-6ab178857798
  4. Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC: I noticed that some games included for the console with Game Pass Ultimate can only be played in the PC if you purchase it. In this particular case I'm referring to "Cities - Skyline". Anyone...
  5. I paid for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but didn't get it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but didn't get it: So i got the xbox game pass on christmas, when it was 1Eur for 3 months, and forgot to cancel the subscribtion. Now they automatically took the money from bank account as a payment for this months...
  6. I have paid for my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but on the Xbox app it says I only have Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have paid for my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but on the Xbox app it says I only have Xbox...: So, I have just upgraded from my Xbox to a PC and now want to use my Xbox account and all the saved information and perks on my pc (xbox game pass and game progress data) with this I paid for an...
  7. Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks: I Paid for Ultimate on Feb. 7th and I find out that it will end on March 1st, how in the hell is that a month or 30 days, it is only 23 days. I am done with Xbox and Live services and will not be...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...
  10. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]