I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time.

Discus and support I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You think a Billion Dollar company would fix this problem when it arises? WRONG! Christmas this year I am just going to switch in my xbox for a PS3, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdmontonSniper5, Jun 14, 2014.

1. I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time.

You think a Billion Dollar company would fix this problem when it arises? WRONG!

Christmas this year I am just going to switch in my xbox for a PS3, I heard Sony doesn't disconnect you...

Way to go Microsoft... Way to go...

:)

EdmontonSniper5, Jun 14, 2014
  2. EA and MS

"Pay us $60 a year to play online, then pay them $10 to use their servers"

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Partners

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jun 14, 2014
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

EA and MS

5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Partners

6. cutusleepin Win User

0x800488fc

I have a newborn and a toddler and i dont get many times to play xbox. Right now everyone is talimg a nap so i only get a few minutes and cant even play. Wtf we pay 60 bucks a year to play and cant log on? I
  7. Bladelordomega Win User

xbox live payment

Paying per year is $60/yr compared to $10/mo(120/yr). Paying for a year is the cheapest althogether.
  8. IGhostI v1 Win User

please do NOT let Credit Card MMO's/Games into the xbox one market.

In my opinion if I buy a game, if I already pay $60 a year for Live or whatever the price is now I should not have to pay a third time just to play the game....
Thema:

I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time.

1. I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time. - Similar Threads - pay 60$ play

2. Xbox Should Please make free to play games actually free to play without paying Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Should Please make free to play games actually free to play without paying Xbox live: Xbox please ive been a huge fan for so long and all im asking for is that you make free to play games to be actually free to play so we dont pay for xbox live i dont have the means to pay because...
  3. I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help

in XboX Insiders
    I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help: [IMG] submitted by /u/AVrr3 [link] [comments]
  4. Pay for XBOX Live for my son in Germany (I live in U.S.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay for XBOX Live for my son in Germany (I live in U.S.): I was hoping someone could explain how I can pay for my son's Xbox Live subscription even though I am in the U.S.? I had it set up and it was working just fine until I got a new bank card, and now...
  5. I paid but keep asking for me to pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid but keep asking for me to pay: I paid my subscription but it keeps asking me to pay. 43924ec3-c576-4538-84e6-562d9b3d9b5a
  6. No puedo pagar mi suscripción suspendida con mi saldo Microsoft[I can't pay for my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo pagar mi suscripción suspendida con mi saldo Microsoft[I can't pay for my...: Hola a todos ¿me podrian resolver un problema? Mi problema es que tenia activada la renovacion automatica de gamepass y no se pago por que no tenia saldo pero hoy ya compre otra tarjeta de...
  7. Pay for game & dlc on xbox one ive already paid for on x360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay for game & dlc on xbox one ive already paid for on x360: This has happened with a number of games inc Halo 2, Rockstar table tennis and the biggest joke is ive already paid cash for Fallout 3 & all the dlc, Mothership Zeta, The Pitt etc So why on earth...
  8. Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription: Hi! As the title says, i can't pay for the subscription this month and i can't seem to find a way to cancel it. However, some weeks ago i did try to cancel my subscription, and the web page was...
  9. How to pay rest

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to pay rest: I do know what is pay rest im trying to buy 10.00 thing 2fd139c7-e22f-4ef2-9e39-50bfd94f9641
  10. Can’t get my rewards that I payed 60$ for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get my rewards that I payed 60$ for: I got the free fortnite and I like it so I went to Xbox store and bought the delux 60$ version so I can get more so it went through but as I’m doing quest and stuff to get my rewards the quest to...