I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time.

Discus and support I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You think a Billion Dollar company would fix this problem when it arises? WRONG! Christmas this year I am just going to switch in my xbox for a PS3, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdmontonSniper5, Jun 14, 2014.

1. I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time.

You think a Billion Dollar company would fix this problem when it arises? WRONG!

Christmas this year I am just going to switch in my xbox for a PS3, I heard Sony doesn't disconnect you...

Way to go Microsoft... Way to go...

:)

EdmontonSniper5, Jun 14, 2014
  2. EA and MS

"Pay us $60 a year to play online, then pay them $10 to use their servers"

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Partners

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jun 14, 2014
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

EA and MS

5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Partners

6. cutusleepin Win User

0x800488fc

I have a newborn and a toddler and i dont get many times to play xbox. Right now everyone is talimg a nap so i only get a few minutes and cant even play. Wtf we pay 60 bucks a year to play and cant log on? I
  7. Bladelordomega Win User

xbox live payment

Paying per year is $60/yr compared to $10/mo(120/yr). Paying for a year is the cheapest althogether.
  8. IGhostI v1 Win User

please do NOT let Credit Card MMO's/Games into the xbox one market.

In my opinion if I buy a game, if I already pay $60 a year for Live or whatever the price is now I should not have to pay a third time just to play the game....
Thema:

I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time.

1. I pay 60$ a year to play for 10 minutes at a time. - Similar Threads - pay 60$ play

2. Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money: I'm trying to buy a gamepass ultimate membership with my xbox live money. I have $15. I want to use that as my payment option, but it keeps asking me for a credit card. Why?...
  3. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  4. Controller mit Guthaben bezahlen [Mod Translated - Pay the controller with credit]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller mit Guthaben bezahlen [Mod Translated - Pay the controller with credit]: Kann ich meinen Controller mit xbox Guthaben bezahlen? [Mod Translated - Can I pay my controller with Xbox credit?] 283270cb-d3c0-47d3-ad52-610075a312a0
  5. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  6. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  7. Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?: Hello. Are Xbox Live prepaid cards used to pay Game Pass on PC? Thanks. b72d5ccd-49e7-4abd-8977-f02cdaf99e2b
  8. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  9. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  10. Can’t get my rewards that I payed 60$ for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get my rewards that I payed 60$ for: I got the free fortnite and I like it so I went to Xbox store and bought the delux 60$ version so I can get more so it went through but as I’m doing quest and stuff to get my rewards the quest to...