i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age...

Discus and support i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i-pin으로 성인임을 인증하 계 설 에 children 이 아닌 성인으로 변경.. 로그인 시도.. 0x8015DC0D... 게임을 하라는건지 말라는건지 모르 네요 시키는거 다 했는데도 이러면 뭐 해야 게 더 있나요?.. 게임좀 발 하게 해주세요.,.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gaksu, Dec 13, 2018.

1. gaksu
    gaksu Guest

i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age...

i-pin으로 성인임을 인증하

계 설 에 children 이 아닌 성인으로 변경..

로그인 시도..

0x8015DC0D...

게임을 하라는건지 말라는건지 모르 네요

시키는거 다 했는데도 이러면 뭐 해야 게 더 있나요?.. 게임좀 발 하게 해주세요.,.

(Mod Translation)

I-pin to certify that you are an adult and

Change account settings to adults rather than children.

Login attempts...

0x8015DC0D...

I don't know if I'm asking you to play a game, but what more do you do?.. Please make a game please,.

:)

gaksu, Dec 13, 2018
  2. XBF George L Win User

i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age authentication and accounting options to adults and 0x8015DC0D error codes when attempting to enter the game)

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you're having issues setting up your Settings on a child account is that correct? You will need to sign into an adult account that is a member of the same Microsoft Family
    as the child account to change the settings for the child account.
    Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, check out our
    Age Verification
    site for instructions on how to change the permissions on your account. Note, users in the region of South Korea will need to use the iPin service. Hope this helps! :D
  4. SteamPunk1132 Win User

A problem with my minecraft:windows 10 version error code : 0x8015DC0D

Me too. Error Code 0x8015DC0D is a ****ing bal****.

( 도 같은 상황입니다. 에러메세지 0x8015DC0D 는 *병 **럴 같아요.)
  5. WPAK Win User

xbox 로그인 오류 [Xbox Login Error]

Web translation:

xbox login error

I tried to log in to the xbox to play the game.

So I tried to log in to Microsoft xbox with my parents' consent, but 0x8015DC0D keeps getting a message that I can not log in with this error.
    0x8015DC0D This error prevented the game from logging in until midnight to 6 am.
    But what is the current time now at 2:06 pm?

Response:

Hi there,

please see this support page for information regarding that specific error code:

https://support.xbox.com/ko-KR/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x8015DC0D
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

You can set a sign in option on your Microsoft account to use a pin instead of password.

How do I find my Windows pin?

To change your PIN in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    2. Click the Change button under PIN.
    3. Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
    4. Tap I forgot my PIN.
Thema:

1. i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age... - Similar Threads - pin으로 나이 인증과

2. xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]: 진짜 2일동안 별짓 다해봤는데도 바뀌는게 없네요 망 아이핀 ㄹㅇ 다른 방법을 만들어주던지 아니면 뭔가 해결을 해주던지 좀...도와주세용 [Translation - A damn child pin that I've been doing a real two days and I have no change ㄹ ㅇ Another way to make or...
  3. 나이 인증 문제....age certification problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    나이 인증 문제....age certification problem: [kr] 가 forza horizon4 데모 버 을 플 이 는데 나이인증 문 가 서 인증을 했는데 로그인이 되지않아서... 이 문 해결하는 방법 아시는분 있나요?? [ENG] I tried to play a demo version of Forza horror4, but I had a problem with my age certification,...
  4. 나이 인증을 완료했는데도 0x8015DC0C 코드가 계속 뜹니다. [Translation - The 0x8015DC0C code will continue to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    나이 인증을 완료했는데도 0x8015DC0C 코드가 계속 뜹니다. [Translation - The 0x8015DC0C code will continue to...: 아이핀 인증을 통해 수차례 나이 인증을 완료했는데도 0x8015DC0C가 뜨면서 엑스박스 라이브에 속이 되지 않습니다. 인터넷 상에 평범하게 로그인이 되는데 앱과 게임에 코드랑 나이 인증 페이지로 연결하는 링크만 던 주 해결책을 안 줍니다. 이 문 때문에 벌써 5시간을 넘게 허비했습니다. 른 답변이 왔으면 좋 습니다. -------- [Mod...
  5. Xbox로그인 오류 및 나이 확인 오류[Xbox Login Error and age verification error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox로그인 오류 및 나이 확인 오류[Xbox Login Error and age verification error]: Xbox에 로그인을 하 했는데 0x8015DC0C 오류가 발생하며 로그인이 되지 않았습니다. 그래서 확인을 해 보니 나이 인증을 하지 않아서 그 다 하더군요. 바로 Xbox 웹사이트에 들어가서 나이인증을 하 했습니다 그 지만 웹사이트에서도 로그인이 되지 않았습니다. 아니 이건 로그인이 되었지만 웹사이트의 에러인 것 같습니다. 아이디와...
  6. xbox live 나이 인증 오류 [Edit - Translation] - xbox live age authentication error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 나이 인증 오류 [Edit - Translation] - xbox live age authentication error: 아이핀을 이용해서 나이 인증을 했지만 계속해서 나이 인증이 서 다시 눌러보면 아이핀 화면이 아니라 문 가 발생했습니다라는 화면만 계속해서 뜹니다 지금 포르자를 사 4일째 못하 있습니다 발 이거 해결좀 해주세요 아이핀 인증은 아이핀 사이트에서 확인한 결과 상인증 되었습니다. [Edit - Translation] - I certify the age...
  7. 아니 나이인증을 하고싶어도 나이 인증 창이 뜨질 않아요. [Edit - Translation] - No, even if you want to certify...

in XBoX on Windows
    아니 나이인증을 하고싶어도 나이 인증 창이 뜨질 않아요. [Edit - Translation] - No, even if you want to certify...: 오류 0x8015DC0C가 서 아이핀으로 나이인증을 하 는데 xbox 프로필은 안들어가지 엉뚱쌩뚱하게 https://privacy.microsoft.com/ko-KR/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety 이쪽으로 연결이 되러라 요. 발 인증좀 수 있게 해주세요. [Edit - Translation] - Error...
  8. xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ...: 깐 로그아웃해서 다시 로그인하 하니 0x8015DC0D 이 오류가 뜨 로그인이 안되요. 그래서 인터넷에 찾아본 결과 일한 해결방안이 나이 인증이라 하는데 몇 달 에 이미 인증을 했었이만 다시 나이 인증이 나옵니다. 하는 수 없이 confirm age를 하는데 계속 창만 반복해서 나타나 도무지 해결이 생각이 없습니다. 어떻게...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 0x8015dc0c ipin 없이 해결

2. 0x8015dc0d 오류