I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

Discus and support I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZweiJupiter035, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a new account, starting from zero. How can he go back to his first account? He doesn't need a second account, he has one already.

:)

ZweiJupiter035, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Jesse EF. Win User

I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my first account?

Hello Zwei, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does your friend still remember the login details of his first account? If he does, all he needs to do is sign out of the new account and then sign back in using his original login credentials.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my first account?

Hello @ZweiJupiter035!

You friend needs to log in using his first account instead of the second created account. However, if he already tried to, please let us know if he is facing any error codes or messages when trying to log in.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

How can i get my account back

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

As this is a Duplicate thread about the same situation this thread will be locked.

(This is in Violation of the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    Rule 13)

For further questions about the suspension, please refer back to your original post:

Xbox live enforcement mishap

Thank you
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can i get my account back

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. There is no way to pay to get it back. Since a case review as already submitted and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done to get the account back.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

How can i get my old account back

Thema:

I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

1. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my... - Similar Threads - play Club Vegas

2. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  3. Having a issue with posting in clubs to find other to play on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue with posting in clubs to find other to play on fortnite: It won’t let me post in clubs I get a message saying “ there was a problem posting looking for a group” I even soft rest my Xbox an still the same message. can someone help me with this please....
  4. Two clubs on xbox one and our posts are playing hide and seek.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two clubs on xbox one and our posts are playing hide and seek.: I'm an admin in two clubs on xbox one, Afferte Mihi Mortem and Kiss The Bullet. For the past couple of days our posts just keep disappearing, if we're lucky they pop back in an hour or so. What's...
  5. not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games: I AM ALWAYS TYING TO JOIN A LUB AND IT SHOWS TO ME THAT YOU CANNOT JOIN A CLUB BECAUSE OF MY PAST BEHAVIOUR BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANY BAD THING IN THE PAST AND IT ALSO SAYS TO ME THAT IF I WANT TO...
  6. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  7. Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  8. Unable to play with friends OR join a club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play with friends OR join a club: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  9. Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  10. check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs: The suspension of my account ended on October 23 but I can not play fifa pro clubs 18. I need this error to be fixed. b5fd81fe-4f39-48d3-aa38-360f71ba516c