i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...

Discus and support i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i do not know how to change my privacy settings, as it says to sign into an xbox. i dont have one. i play minecraft on ps4 and i an wondering how i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by orangegoopy, Jun 10, 2021.

1. orangegoopy
    orangegoopy Guest

i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...

i do not know how to change my privacy settings, as it says to sign into an xbox. i dont have one. i play minecraft on ps4 and i an wondering how i change them?

:)

orangegoopy, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy settings to play online?

Hello @orangegoopy!

To change your privacy settings online, please sign in to https://www.xbox.com with your Microsoft account.

Sign in to Xbox

1. Select your gamertag, and then select More options ().
    2. Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or passkey.
    3. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.
    4. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
  3. joshua770 Win User

How do i change privacy settings so that i may play multiplayer?

how the heck do i change my privacy settings so i can play minecraft on my ps4. I tried every thing and I spent the last 2 hours trying to fix it.
  4. ColdHobgoblin56 Win User

Digital minecraft

Okay I’ll will try. I checked my order history to the bottom and apparently I do not own not only Minecraft, but also Minecraft: xbox one edition even though I had played it and even owned a realm on Minecraft before
  5. AngelinaNguyen Win User

Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?

I have a $5 Xbox giftcard from Microsoft Rewards that was loaded into my account. How do I purchase minecoins with it. I am playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone.
  6. RedRebel 666 Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
    I don't get anything, I know I've had hundreds of hours in Minecraft xbox one edition. It might have been through another profile owning it on the same console in the past. Regardless it should either say "owned" or "purchase price". But it all it says is
    "get trial".

I don't want a trial.. or this new free Minecraft.

Why is this so difficult.. I just want the original xbox one edition minecraft where I can continue my saves and achievement progress.
Thema:

1. i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy... - Similar Threads - play ps4 edition

2. Bought Minecraft on Ps4 but I can only play the demo version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft on Ps4 but I can only play the demo version: So I was trying Minecraft with the demo and decided to buy the full game. I bought it but now it still says "buy the full game" and I can only play the demo world. I tried redownloading the game...
  3. Its about the ps4 remote play app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its about the ps4 remote play app: I just bought a 19.99 dollars worth of mine coins but im playing in ps4 remote play cause my tv broke but when i tried to sign in it didnt let me also i had to pick the xbox section cause it didnt...
  4. Microsoft Doesn't Want PS4 Players To Be Able Of Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Doesn't Want PS4 Players To Be Able Of Playing On Realms: Okay Microsoft. I have been scattering around the place and checking old threads same as new. You say the same thing over and over "Go to this place it will help" NO IT WILL NOT. You are telling...
  5. Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.: Hoping the xbox industry sees this post, I've got 2 decisions to make. I either quit the gaming world or I switch to pc. I'm a huge call of duty fan and that's literally all I've been playing...
  6. Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help: ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account . What does this mean. I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this...
  7. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  8. Playing Cross Platform Xbox To PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Cross Platform Xbox To PS4: I try to join my freinds game (there on ps4) and I can't join. Another one of my freinds are on Xbox and can join there world but I can't join the world. When I try it gets stuck on locating...
  9. Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same...: I had the PS4 Minecraft edition and I wanted to play with my daughter from PC to avoid split-screen. I bought a Java Edition version on PC. On PS4 I've connected game to my Microsoft account, byt...
  10. Não consigo jogar com amigos no meu Minecraft PS4 edition[Translation-I can't play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar com amigos no meu Minecraft PS4 edition[Translation-I can't play with...: Quando eu tento entrar no jogo do meu amigo no Minecraft ps4 edition da o erro (não foi possível conectar-se ao mundo) ja tentei resolver de varias formas porém nenhuma funciona [Translation-When...