I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ...

Discus and support I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i played with a streamer yesterday and didn't know they were cheaters but I was on fortnite with two foreigners and one guy asked me to join is stream... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sooo SicK X, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Sooo SicK X
    Sooo SicK X Guest

I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ...

i played with a streamer yesterday and didn't know they were cheaters but I was on fortnite with two foreigners and one guy asked me to join is stream to watch his game so I did. Ever since then I can't log in to my account or play fortnite at all and my
    network settings are messed up and this is unbelievable. I don't know what to do know I'm worried about them spending money or stealing my account or maybe more idk what these hackers are capable of but all I want to do is play fortnite but I can't because
    of these streamers. I need my account back and all my information changed but how do i fix this? Please help!!

:)

Sooo SicK X, Jun 21, 2018
  2. i need help

hello xbox team i hope you can reset my homeconsole because my friend has log in with my acc and i cant change the homeconsole

Ghost x ViiSioN, Jun 21, 2018
  3. AirDuck0092
    AirDuck0092 Guest
    security check disables me from login in

whenever I try to log into my XBOX-LIVE acc i get a security check saying that i should give my mail and password, when ive done this i get an error code (80154016).

so i cant log in, go online or even play oflline on my acc without having to remove my internet cable. i cant fix the problem by using most of the solutions mention in the support considering that i cant log in in the first place, so i cant, for example,
    change my microsoft acc.

pls somebody help fast I've already lost a month of Gold-membership because of this

thanks in advance

AirDuck0092, Jun 21, 2018
  4. THE REAL ZERO X Win User

Account hacked, item purchased, points stolen

i had my account hacked twice. and they messed up years of work. they messed up my achievements. and its a game i would never play.
  5. xTGx Alpha Win User

EA Online age restrictions?

i got BF3 today and it says that i cant play and im 12 so EA tottaly messed it up 4 the under aged community
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox 360s wont load discs

Yeah I'm debating on whether or not to just get a cheap used 360 and keep the one with the messed up disc drive as a media streamer or just send it in for repair. I hate having to send it for repair, but I suppose it's all I can really do at the moment.
    And I just got a slew of games too that I have added to my backlog to play. :(
  7. Dr Black Bones Win User

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

A lot of people get into hacked lobbies by mistake and it truly messes with ones stats. I haven't bothered playing COD4 in some time because it's such a hacked mess. Sadly Activision and IW will never fix the problems, and even if they did, it would be hacked
    again right away. I never experienced that type of hacked lobby before though, hope everything get fixed for you.
  8. Spartacus24892 Win User

Question?

Then you havent played COD4, almost every game in the normal playlist is hacked and you cant even tell until you leave to game then you see you stats, rank and level are all messed up by then...
Thema:

1. I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ... - Similar Threads - played streamer got

2. I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading...: I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 its stuck on the downloading game updates what do I do 5c717818-5e5a-48ba-aa20-3fcfe1c4aa1e
  3. I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore: I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more than one account in the multi player lobby at...
  4. I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.: Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again and when I would go to my library, I don't...
  5. Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication: I'm trying to play my Xbox Series X remotely on my Laptop and I keep getting an error cV: UMy0G4cexfOG276sKuq8o2.8 it says I need more authentication on my console. Don't have a clue what it's...
  6. I have a flight stick for playing other games, and I want to make it so that FH5 ignores it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a flight stick for playing other games, and I want to make it so that FH5 ignores it: So I play more than just one game, and I use a flight stick. Forza Horizon 5 tries to read input from it, and I want to disable it without having to unplug the flight stick, so that I can just...
  7. migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play: Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account but I accidentally migrated it to the wrong account (this one) and its caused a HUGE problem and now I cannot play Minecraft....
  8. I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass: I own battlefront 2 on disk, but I uninstalled it to make space. I bought game pass and then installed the battlefront 2 through game pass ( without putting the disk in) a week ago my game pass...
  9. How can I let my brother play Minecraft Cross-Platform with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I let my brother play Minecraft Cross-Platform with me?: Recently my aunt said she was going to play Minecraft so she could cross play with my 7 year old brother (PS4) and I (PC) so I begun to investigate into it. To let my brother play online I made...
  10. Will Xbox One have a game play streamer like Playstation tv ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox One have a game play streamer like Playstation tv ???: Hi, I want to play from another tv like playstation just launch the playstation tv ... will xbox one have something like that in the near future? 6927cfa3-6ca4-4c5c-9fa1-1fb835d833c8