I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again

Discus and support I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ma’am/Sir... I am in need of your assistance. I pre-ordered Call of Duty Cold War during the preceding time. The order was paid using XBox gift cards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManUNic, Nov 26, 2020.

1. ManUNic
    ManUNic Guest

I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again

Ma’am/Sir...

I am in need of your assistance. I pre-ordered Call of Duty Cold War during the preceding time. The order was paid using XBox gift cards. The balance on my gift cards balance showed that money has been deducted. I went to go download the game later in
    the day of the release and I keep getting the error that says “you need to purchase this game”. My mom let me use her credit card and again, it will not let me download the game and gives a similar error. Please help! I’d like to play this game but without
    having to lose additional funds as well as the bonus.
    Thank you in advance!

Respectfully,
    Nicholas Harrison

:)

ManUNic, Nov 26, 2020
  2. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  3. Malacath Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Not exactly.

Contacting support got me the code. I actually cancelled the pre-order because they took too long to sort it out then the next day got the code so pre-ordered again.
  4. EvilD_853 Win User

GWG/ EA Access

Hello,

i tried to reply multiple times i won,t let me reply.

It says opps something went wrong. try again.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

next gen xbox release date

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

so if i pre order the ps4 (which i aint gunna) ill get that this year as they wont make ya pre order something for £20 and not let ya have it this year

[/quote]

You won`t get either console until they are good and ready to release them.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cancelling pre-order games?

Hi, as the Ambassador says you can cancel the pre-order by contacting Xbox support, I would recommend you call them by phone.

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq

Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again - Similar Threads - pre ordered game

2. I lost my pre-ordered game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my pre-ordered game: I pre-ordered cyberpunk 2077 on october 16th , when the game got installed i tried to launch but the message "you need to own this game to play it", after many failed attempts i uninstalled the...
  3. Pre ordered game saying I don’t own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered game saying I don’t own it.: I bought COD cold war pre order edition and have been playing it since release. Today i opened the game and it said i needed to buy the game to play iteven though i was on as recently as last...
  4. Move pre ordered game to another profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move pre ordered game to another profile: I pre-ordered Call Of Duty Black Ops for my son's Xbox One and thought I'd get a game key when it arrived. It instead auto downloaded on my never used profile. I dont and wont play it. How do i...
  5. Pre-ordered game on the wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-ordered game on the wrong account: My sister pre-ordered Call of Duty Cold War for me but she pre-ordered it on her account. Is there any way to get the pre-ordered content onto my account? bb927b15-90cf-4952-a312-ed6a940c250a
  6. Destiny 2 beyond light deluxe pre order was ruined by game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 beyond light deluxe pre order was ruined by game pass subscription: [img] [img] I have been talking about a problem with Bungie where i had purchased the deluxe pre order for beyond light ($70 dollars), but i did not receive any of the content bought from the pre...
  7. Pre ordered a game that is not downloading and installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered a game that is not downloading and installing: I pre ordered Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I read that it was going to be released on November 9, 2020. It is now November 9, 2020, but the game is not installing. When I look in my games and...
  8. Pre ordered game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered game: I pre ordered a game awhile ago it charged me and everything but took it away from me 084e8b58-06ae-4e47-9a11-290af7eff7be
  9. Pre-Order and Cancellation of a Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Order and Cancellation of a Game: I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on September 6th, and it was charged to my debit card, and I got an email telling me my transaction went through and a confirmation number. Within days I...
  10. Pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order game: I was looking at games available for pre order and I found one which i was interested in that says: Install on your home xbox one console plus have access when you're connected to your Microsoft...