I pre ordered mw2 vault edition

Discus and support I pre ordered mw2 vault edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i pre orderd it the refunded it because i received nothing i got no money back were is it 22b6e4f7-7112-4117-ae18-1c4307150c6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fresh♦, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Fresh♦
    Fresh♦ Guest

i pre orderd it the refunded it because i received nothing i got no money back were is it

:)

Fresh♦, Sep 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you purchased the game with a vanilla card, the money is going to be sent to the same payment method used to purchase the game

You can find a phone number at the back of the card, you can contact them if necessary

PS: don't send any order number, email address, or anything related to you. It's not allowed. Please note that here in the public forums and I as an independent advisor / regular user is not possible to access to account details
  3. Fresh♦ Win User

Its a 500$ gift card

Visa
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fresh

If your refund has already been approved. After approval refund estimated time can be up to 5 business days, but it can take more than expected due to internal processes with your financial institution

If that happens I can advice you to get in touch with your financial institution as soon as possible to speed up the process
    In some cases the bank reflects the money back in the next billing cycle
  5. Francia J. Win User

Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered

Hi OregonturD, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That's all you need, according to Activision "The Modern Warfare II Beta redemption site only displays status and tokens for players who redeemed an Early Access Beta code on the site. If you pre-ordered a digital version of the game through your platform's marketplace, you’re automatically validated to participate in the Beta"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. MisfitVoodoo Win User

Who's Pre-Ordering?

Pre-Ordered Deluxe Vault Hunters Edition for Game, also in the Premier Club, and access to the Creature Slaughter Dome (Hope it's not like Moxxi's Under Dome).
Thema:

1. I pre ordered mw2 vault edition - Similar Threads - pre ordered mw2

2. Pre Ordered Twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Twice: I pre-ordered MW2 twice. First time through regular MW, the second time was through the store. I was trying to install everything early. It let me buy it twice, the same vault edition both times....
  3. Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store: I purchased Fifa23 on pre order months ago. Transactions show up in my account as all paid. However, all editions indicate I have to buy again rather giving option to install in the Store and no...
  4. I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition: I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition on the 16th August to make sure that I would have all the bonuses for when the game came out. I ordered on the Microsoft website as I was not home. I bought...
  5. Pre order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Bonus: Hello guys! I bought (pre order) MW2 Vault pack on Xbox series x! I didn’t receive the gifts such as Red team, ghost, Judgment etc! Anyone who knows what’s going on?? How can I solve the problem??...
  6. Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?: I pre ordered mw2 through the mw19 store I want to cancel my pre order it's not showing up in my xbox pre orders as wasn't ordered through there how do I cancel? c572394d-4d9c-4fae-a66a-c8e0854f07f7
  7. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...
  8. Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered: Ordered the vault edition with the pre installs done .. is that all I need to do to have access to the beta on the 22nd ? Or is there a separate beta or code o need to be looking for ?? I never...
  9. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt: I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to...
  10. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...