I preorder fallout 4 didn't get my fallout 3 code

Discus and support I preorder fallout 4 didn't get my fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preorder fallout 4 didn't get my fallout 3 code. Would u be able to send it to me d7fb15f0-4897-481e-90f2-911224a2c1b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by belltyler92, Nov 9, 2015.

1. belltyler92
    belltyler92 Guest

I preorder fallout 4 didn't get my fallout 3 code. Would u be able to send it to me

:)

belltyler92, Nov 9, 2015
  2. GooWood
    GooWood Guest
    missing fallout 4 pre order code

Is there anyway to recover the download code for Fallout 3 from the Fallout 4 digital preorder? My message has expired and I didn't save the code elsewhere.

Thanks

GooWood, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Missing Fallout 3 code

i preordered Fallout 4 back in June/July 2015 and I don't think I received a code for Fallout 3. I went through my Xbox Live Messages from back then and didn't find one pertaining to my Fallout 4 preorder.

WarriorsCreed01, Nov 9, 2015
  4. I preorder fallout 4 didn't get my fallout 3 code

Hey there belltyler92!

Sorry to hear that you haven not received your code. Just to clarify, when did you pre-order Fallout 4? It will take 7-10 days to receive your code via Xbox Live message. If it has been 10 days and you have not received your code, please let us know. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

1. I preorder fallout 4 didn't get my fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - preorder fallout didn't

2. Xbox One X – Fallout 76 Bundle - Preorder not shipped yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X – Fallout 76 Bundle - Preorder not shipped yet: I was wondering why my order of the "Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition 1TB Console – Fallout 76 Bundle" Has still not been shipped yet? Doesn't it make sense that if people have pre-ordered a...
  3. Fallout 4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 preorder: Back when I preordered Fallout 4 i never recieved a download code for fallout 3. Is there anyway to get one? fe29686c-4463-465a-84f3-760068a10bde
  4. I preordered Fallout 4 and new Tomb Raider but didn't get bonuses for that.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Fallout 4 and new Tomb Raider but didn't get bonuses for that.: Hi, please help me, girls from support said that here someone can help me, i preordered my Fallout 4 and after release should get Fallout 3, but i didn't receive any notification about that and...
  5. Fallout 4 Preorder didn't give Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 Preorder didn't give Fallout 3: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “November 6, 2015” Issue: I haven't received my fallout 3 code even though I digitally preordered...
  6. didn't recieve my preorder fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didn't recieve my preorder fallout 3 code: hello i preordered my fallout 4 on mij cbox one in the store monday 9 nov but i havent recieved my fallout 3 code yet and it has been 7-10 days already is it possible for me to still get my code?...
  7. I preordered falout 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered falout 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 code: Promotion Details: I preordered falout 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 code Date of Purchase: 9 November 2015 Promo Item(s): fallout 3 .. 5f22de44-ff2d-48fa-9706-4684c6faa936
  8. Preordered Fallout 4 and I didn't receive a code for Fallout 3?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Fallout 4 and I didn't receive a code for Fallout 3?: So I preordered Fallout 4 on November 10th and days later, I still have not received a code for Fallout 3. How long do I have to wait for it? d7aa9cef-ceeb-4869-b604-b8a246f4068b
  9. Also didn't receive Fallout 3 preorder code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Also didn't receive Fallout 3 preorder code.: Did it when it first came available 36860bcb-fecb-45e5-94c4-bc77763f9c9b
  10. Fallout 76 Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Preorder: I preordered Fallout 76 Beta months ago. My friends are playing but my game apps on xbox says it's not available until 11/14. How can I play this game now? what's going on?...