I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days.

Discus and support I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days. Please advise. 2dbda0a0-669f-4ea9-b19f-79904ec35d19 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GoingWhistle663, Nov 11, 2015.

1. I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days.

I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days. Please advise.

:)

GoingWhistle663, Nov 11, 2015
  2. Gutotk2000
    Gutotk2000 Guest
    Fallout3 code

I still haven't received my fallout3 code even knowing that i bought Fallout4 in the pre order more than 10 days ago

Gutotk2000, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Fallout 3 code already redeemed

I received my fallout3 code from my fallout4 pre-order today. When I attempt to redeem it I am told it's already redeemed. How do I get this addressed please?

Barry Dorrans, Nov 11, 2015
  4. I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days.

Hey there, Going! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days. :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days.

1. I preorder Fallout4 and didn't get the Fallout3 code. It's been over 10 days. - Similar Threads - preorder Fallout4 didn't

2. preorder release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder release?: when will modern warfare 2 campaign remastered be available for preorder? and when will i be able to get the ghost bundle for modern warfare 2019 ? it said id be able to preorder and have instant...
  3. Insurgency sandstorm preorder on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency sandstorm preorder on xbox: For those who preordered insurgency Xbox one edition did you guys get the beta already or do you guys know when the beta's gonna drop because it said once you preorder you get access to the early...
  4. Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk: Hello! I've bene Turing to perorare Doom Eternal and Viver punk 2077 for two weeks now, but i always get an error message that it's impossibile to elaborate the payment (even though i have enough...
  5. No Preorder bonus code for Dbz Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Preorder bonus code for Dbz Kakarot: I preordered the digital copy of dragonball z kakarot on xbox live but didnt receive the preorder bonus that was supposed to come with the game HELP ME!! a0361306-3442-46d6-bf4f-7e761b2e89e9
  6. Xbox Series X preorder alert

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X preorder alert: Is there an app or place you can sign up to be alerted when Xbox Series X preorders go up? * Moved from Community Participation Center c1a56611-2e67-4f88-9cf2-14e7c1e25cae
  7. Getting a physical disc to play a preordered game that wasn’t paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a physical disc to play a preordered game that wasn’t paid for: I preordered an xbox game and the payment never went through. My card has been acting up so I decided to buy it in a store physically with cash. I put the disc in the console and the Xbox won’t...
  8. A game which I preordered never showed up in my library.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A game which I preordered never showed up in my library.: Hello, Last year I preordered the new fallout game, fallout 76. The beta was working fine and I looked forward to getting the fully released game. When the day came, I looked in my library at my...
  9. Promotional code for fallout 3, when preordering fallout4.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional code for fallout 3, when preordering fallout4.: I ordered fallout 4 on 10/07/2015. Have never received,my code for fallout3. d26865a4-2600-4dff-b1a7-e74cb71fd704
  10. Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder: Hey guys have not got my fallout3 code form my preorder of fallout 4 please help when u have time thanks a960a2d1-b58f-44ae-b0e5-f843829d5aea