I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve fallout 3 game code

Discus and support I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve fallout 3 game code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve my promotional code for fallout 3 90328478-9401-406f-a8fd-2273d6db6867 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Slayer9834, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Slayer9834
    Slayer9834 Guest

I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve my promotional code for fallout 3

:)

Slayer9834, Nov 19, 2015
  2. hedgeboy87
    hedgeboy87 Guest
    Never recieved fallout 3 code with fallout 4 preorder bonus

The title says it all. Preordered Fallout 4 and did not recieve the code for fallout 3 with it

hedgeboy87, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Did not receive fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 before the game released and did not receive the fallout 3 code

xGECx Da Boss, Nov 19, 2015
  4. I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve fallout 3 game code

Hey, Slayer! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve fallout 3 game code :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. ShadowDragon867 Win User

fallout 3 code

i did not preorder the game. i bought it the day of release. on the page of fallout 4 in the description it states that any purchase made of the game before february 8 2016 will recieve a code for fallout 3. and it has only been 10 days since my purchase
    so there is no way that the message could have expired
  6. o0 STAKEY 0o Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hey, I pre ordered Fallout 4 and haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code
  7. DevilsReject720 Win User

Fallout 4 Preorder Fallout 3 Code Not Received

I also pre ordered Fallout 4 through the xbox store and have not recieved my code for Fallout 3.
  8. ShotterHiram13 Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey also Preordered Fallout 4 and havent received my code of fallout 3 :'v
  9. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
Thema:

1. I preordered fallout 4 and did not recieve fallout 3 game code - Similar Threads - preordered fallout did

2. Xbox One X – Fallout 76 Bundle - Preorder not shipped yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X – Fallout 76 Bundle - Preorder not shipped yet: I was wondering why my order of the "Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition 1TB Console – Fallout 76 Bundle" Has still not been shipped yet? Doesn't it make sense that if people have pre-ordered a...
  3. Fallout 4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 preorder: Back when I preordered Fallout 4 i never recieved a download code for fallout 3. Is there anyway to get one? fe29686c-4463-465a-84f3-760068a10bde
  4. Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of Purchase, Nov. 8, 2015 “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days....
  5. Did not receive a Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive a Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4: Hey everyone! Like many other people I preordered Fallout 4 as soon as it was available on Xbox Live Marketplace. However, I did not receive the Fallout 3 promo code and it is not in my messages...
  6. Did not receive Fallout 3 code with my preorder of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code with my preorder of Fallout 4: I preordered Fallout 4 and did not receive my code for Fallout 3. I spoke to a live person chat on Xbox site and they verified that I preordered November 8th. cdfe86fc-eee1-4b68-9e09-240a2da3a658
  7. Did not receive Fallout 3 code yet with Fallout 4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code yet with Fallout 4 preorder: Hello, I haven't received my preorder code yet in my Xbox Messenger Center and it has been more than 7-10 days. Thanks so much, and I hope this gets resolved soon....
  8. Did not receive Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4: I preordered Fallout 4 on Nov 9th. It has now been 10 days and I still don't have the Fallout 3 code. Thanks for your help. c5e00fc3-a32f-4572-a9e2-d58665decd79
  9. I preordered Fallout 4, did not receive fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Fallout 4, did not receive fallout 3 game code: Hi there, I preordered fallout 4 through the xbox one store, and I have not recievced my fallout 3 game code. my email address [Mod Removed - Please don't post personal information on these very...
  10. Fallout 76 Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Preorder: I preordered Fallout 76 Beta months ago. My friends are playing but my game apps on xbox says it's not available until 11/14. How can I play this game now? what's going on?...