I preordered FIFA 16 back in September and received a message with a code for 1-month EA ...

Discus and support I preordered FIFA 16 back in September and received a message with a code for 1-month EA ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Back in September, I preordered FIFA 16 on the Xbox store. As part of the promo at the time, I got a 1-month free EA access code that was sent to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Argos-10378283-11D6-4C81-B8B0-C85F877ED5E7, Nov 14, 2015.

1. I preordered FIFA 16 back in September and received a message with a code for 1-month EA ...

Back in September, I preordered FIFA 16 on the Xbox store. As part of the promo at the time, I got a 1-month free EA access code that was sent to me via Xbox messages. I did not redeem it at the time because I already had 1-month EA Access that I purchased
    separately. Now, wanting to go back and redeem the code, I am unable to as the furthest message that I can access from my Xbox account is from mid-October, while the message was sent probably around mid-September.

Yesterday, I contacted the Microsoft live chat and the representative told me that there was nothing that he could do because there were no more code that could be given out for EA access, and instead offered me 1-month Gold membership, which I begrudgingly
    accepted. The representative also told me that I should contact the EA help to see if there could be anything done. Today I contacted EA help and spoke with a representative and told me that there was nothing that EA could do because the EA access was owned
    and regulated by Microsoft and gave me a case referral number to go back and speak with Microsoft support. I returned to another live chat and a Microsoft representative told me that what the EA help had told me was false information. So I contacted EA again
    and they told me, once again, that it was instead Microsoft that was lying to me and that they could not do anything and so here I am.

The fact that both help services have been extremely unhelpful, with the exception of the first Microsoft live chat, is disheartening. I would understand if either help service had told me that the issue could not be helped and that was it, but instead they
    tell me to keep going back and forth to each help service. I am here now hoping for a bit of clarity on the whole situation regarding if the message cannot be recovered in any form, if I am just s.o.l. with the free 1-month EA access code, and who I was supposed
    to be able to receive help from at all.

:)

Argos-10378283-11D6-4C81-B8B0-C85F877ED5E7, Nov 14, 2015
  2. FIFA 16- One Month EA ACCESS CODE

Hello,

I was told to post here by xbox customer support to get my one Month EA ACCESS CODE since I pre-ordered FIFA 16.

Promotion Details: PRE-ORDERED FIFA 16 and was supposed to get a code for 1 MONTH of EA ACCESS

Date of Purchase: I PRE-ORDERED FIFA 16 on July 22nd 2015

Promo Item(s): One-month EA ACCESS CODE.

Thank you for all your help

xCFx l GATOR l, Nov 14, 2015
  3. sol da mole
    sol da mole Guest
    deleted message means lost of ea access code provided by microsoft

I purchase EA access in September to play early access for fifa 16 and for doing so I was giving a free month of ea access however I was saving it for now and when I went to look at my messages to use the code the message was gone. So I contacted Microsoft
    support and they said the message couldn't be recovered therefore they sent me over to here, so I can retrieve my lost code

the reference number is: [Mod Removed]

hope to hear back from you soon

cheers

sol da mole, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I preordered FIFA 16 back in September and received a message with a code for 1-month EA ...

Hey Bahamuts End,

Sincere apologies to hear about the issues so far! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy!

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. theborgis Win User

EA Access Code for FIFA 16 Super Deluxe not received

Same for me

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.
  6. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
  7. TimKinW Win User

My old messages are disappeared.

Pre-ordered Fifa 16 EA Access 1 month code
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Haven't received my free 1 month trial ea access code for pre ordering Fifa 17.

Hey BradStringer01 -

What date did you pre-order FIFA on? Codes are sent automatically via Xbox Live message and can take 7-10 days after ordering. So, for example, if you preordered the game on September 9th, you could expect to receive your code anytime between September 16-19.

Let us know!
  9. vamp1972 Win User

EA ACCESS code not received!

am still waiting for my EA ACCESS code for the 1 month free trial.

Could you please give me an update a to when I should be receiving my code?

I preorder fifa 17 super deluxe

Thanks
Thema:

1. I preordered FIFA 16 back in September and received a message with a code for 1-month EA ... - Similar Threads - preordered FIFA September

2. Preordered FIFA 17 on the 6th of September and never received my free month of EA access!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered FIFA 17 on the 6th of September and never received my free month of EA access!: Preordered fifa 17 on september 6th and never got my free month of EA access. Spoke on the help chat line and was told to come here! bcd2e9d8-8018-4169-b9f2-5283738b27e5
  3. preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the ...: Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition purchased on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access. can you acitatet it for me on My gamertag gamertag...
  4. I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app: cant log on fifa 19 web app 70572749-b010-4333-affe-9bcb57fa02dd
  5. fifa 19 digital preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 digital preorder: Hi، from which link i can pre-order digital fifa 19 and not physical disc? ty 100e8748-c5d7-442d-b4fa-f15ee0940911
  6. [HELP] install FIFA 19, preordered by my account, into my grandson's Xbox One with its account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [HELP] install FIFA 19, preordered by my account, into my grandson's Xbox One with its account: Hi all, I've just preordered FIFA 19 from Microsoft site, with my Microsoft account; this game will be the gift forum my grandson that play by its console with its account. Therel will be any...
  7. Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder: I preordered the icon edition of Fifa 18 and it is saying the add-ons are installed but they are not showing up on my game. 1f50c980-228f-451b-9634-1c4f83828ae8
  8. Cancel my FIFA 18 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel my FIFA 18 preorder: Hi @XboxSupport, I accidentaly preorderer the FIFA 18 Standard Edition instead of the Cristiano Ronaldo's one. I was wondering if you could cancel it et give my money back so I can preorder the...
  9. Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store.: I recently purchased Xbox Live Gold and EA Access because I now switched to using Xbox. I have more than enough money on my bank account and tried several payment methods. What is there to do?...
  10. Preorder FIFA 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder FIFA 18: Hey I preorder Fifa 18 and i have ea acces but i can't play this game. In my xbox's interface it's written this game is available only the 07/10/2017. Microsoft has already withdrawn money for...