I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed

Discus and support I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was attaching something to my keyboard and i accidentally pressed a few buttons then my screen zoomed in. I tried to change my tv screen size but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadow_Reaper236, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed

So I was attaching something to my keyboard and i accidentally pressed a few buttons then my screen zoomed in. I tried to change my tv screen size but that was’t it. I also tried to check if magnifying glass was on but it wasn’t. I’ve tried pressing buttons
    on my keyboard and that does nothing either. Plz help.

:)

Shadow_Reaper236, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Zer0-JG Win User

I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed

Zoom in/out with the Controller: Hold down the Xbox button of the controller until it vibrates. Press the View button and then use the left stick to move to the zoom selector
    to the desired area. Use the Right Trigger to zoom in and the Left Trigger to zoom out. Tap on B to exit the Magnifier.

Zoom in/out with a keyboard: Press the [Windows key] + [+] to enable the Magnifier. Use [Ctrl] + [Alt]+
    [Arrow keys] to move to the desired area of the screen. Press a [Windows key] + [+] to zoom in and a [Windows key] + [-]
    to zoom out. Use [Windows key] + [Esc] to exit the Magnifier.
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Hi,

Just to back up what the Ambassadors have provided as answers above to be the correct solutions to your question and confirm that the info they have given you will solve your issue. If you need any further assistance or have any other questions please feel
    free to come back and ask and we will be more than happy to do our best to help out.

Happy Gaming!
  4. MishManners Win User

Keep calm and use the controller :) above answers should help you. Have an awesome weekend gaming :)
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

there is nothing to worry about, use your controller and watch this video, here is all you have to now about the zoom feature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JAa_Jq42kA
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox one s graphics on 4k tv

it will be upsacaling to 4k which is basically zooming the image to match the screen, and as warzone is quite demanding as it is on the one s it will look rubbish.
Thema:

1. I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed - Similar Threads - pressed something keyboard

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue": Hi there, I've been having this problem since Day 1 even after new patch. At the TBM load screen, after pressing any key there will be a loading icon on bottom right for about 5 seconds then the...
  3. black screen after press any key

in XBoX on Windows
    black screen after press any key: I am getting a black screen with a grey popup box that goes away and I can't get past that. Tried installing Xbox beta and run as admin no luck. Any fix [img] 6885c691-1b0c-48ac-b58a-3db60708a3d6
  4. Flight simulator 2020 stuck in loop at beginning asking "press any key to start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator 2020 stuck in loop at beginning asking "press any key to start": Just started today, been working fine. I hate to re download as it takes three hours. Any solutions? I respond by pressing any key, many keys, hundred of freaking keys. All it does is go black...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020: Loading FS2020 Hangs after "Press Any Key to Start", after which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: Loading FS2020 Hangs after "Press Any Key to Start", after which...: Microsoft Store indicates that FS 2020 Standard and Digital Ownership are installed. When I try to start FS2020, various windows come and go (I guess these are the developers), and then I see a...
  6. Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I played few days flawlessly. Now this started to happen. When I press a button it changes for few seconds and then returns to "press any button to start" screen. How can I solve this? Can I...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Keeps Crashing after "Press Any Key to Start"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Keeps Crashing after "Press Any Key to Start": So after downloading 90GB's for this game...... after a long delay of launching from the Xbox Companion App, when I get to the "press any key to start" page, and press a key....it hangs and then...
  8. FlightSimulator.exe stopped working cant get pass "Press any key..." screen

in XBoX on Windows
    FlightSimulator.exe stopped working cant get pass "Press any key..." screen: A friend of mine has bought the game on steam and we share our libraries so i tried to to lauch the new fligth sim, borrowed from his library. when you first start the software it asks you to...
  9. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439
  10. who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want: I was looking at Battlefield 1 and then I went to free trial and it told me I needed to buy an EA access account, I pressed cancel on the payment because I'd rather just save for the actual game...