I purchase a year

Discus and support I purchase a year in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay. ***Moved from:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. I purchase a year

I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices/Other Windows Mobile Devices/Microsoft Account/Other Unknown

:)

DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. DominumStige Win User

I purchase a year

Hi!

Make sure your subscription is correctly active on your
    . If it's active (not expired), try to remove your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  3. WPAK Win User

I purchase a year

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there without issues. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If the subscriptions shows with issues then check for the following:

- Outstanding amount, then please follow the steps here:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

If other issues are shown or no subscription is shown then it is best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. H3PA80R Win User

I purchase a year

Check your subscription Status here: https://account.microsoft.com/Services

If there is no error on that page you could try to delete the Profile on your console and redownload it. Make sure that you have the Mail and password for your account to redownload it.

Hope that helps.
  5. EnragedBubble5 Win User

3 year old purchase and no refund

And by 3 year old purchase, I mean my son, a 3 year old, made the purchases.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

question about renewing live gold

If I purchase a year of Live today and next month purchase a 12 month card and activate it, I have one year and 11 months of Live.
Thema:

I purchase a year

1. I purchase a year - Similar Threads - purchase

2. Making Purchases on Xbox Store via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making Purchases on Xbox Store via PC: Whenever I try and purchase BC 360 games for my xbox account, I have the hardest time being able to purchase them. It constantly logs me out and makes me re log in. Also when I purchase buy it...
  3. I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month: [img] I get that error message when I try to make the payment 8a52979d-046f-4a07-9454-77b9608221b5
  4. Purchase and content usage Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage Xbox one: Hi, had dead space installed electronically from xbox live store, played on it a few times no problem. Few months later played on it again doesnt work!, Says i need to purchase it!. I notice on...
  5. Mon achats a été annulé [Translation - My purchase has been cancelled]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mon achats a été annulé [Translation - My purchase has been cancelled]: Bonjour, jai contacter microsoft car un de mes achat a ete annulé, pour faire les achats jai utilisé des points rewards en totale javais plus de 50 000 points donc je les ai utiliser pour les...
  6. Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue: Hello I recently purchased Black Ops IV for xbox one about a week after release and had some issues so i deleted it to do a fresh install, however now the microsoft store says it's installed and...
  7. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  8. Xbox one purchase of the Xbox 360 game for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one purchase of the Xbox 360 game for gold.: Hello I have had this problem since I got a Xbox one. I have never been able to buy the Xbox 360 game for gold off of the Xbox one as when I go to do it and click continue it would tell me that I...
  9. Apps e compras Apps and purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps e compras Apps and purchases: Continua dando o mesmo problema. Já fui respondido para tirar o cabo de energia por 5 minutos e outras coisas, entretanto não teve finalidade. Não consigo entrar nos aplicativos e não consigo...
  10. Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE: So I am tryig to purchase GTA V with a Mastercard Giftcard, and every time I try purchasing it, this message keeps popping up: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...