I purchase a year

Discus and support I purchase a year in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay. ***Moved from:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I purchase a year

I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices/Other Windows Mobile Devices/Microsoft Account/Other Unknown

:)

DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

I purchase a year

Hi!

Make sure your subscription is correctly active on your
    . If it's active (not expired), try to remove your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  3. WPAK Win User

I purchase a year

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there without issues. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If the subscriptions shows with issues then check for the following:

- Outstanding amount, then please follow the steps here:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

If other issues are shown or no subscription is shown then it is best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. H3PA80R Win User

I purchase a year

Check your subscription Status here: https://account.microsoft.com/Services

If there is no error on that page you could try to delete the Profile on your console and redownload it. Make sure that you have the Mail and password for your account to redownload it.

Hope that helps.
  5. EnragedBubble5 Win User

3 year old purchase and no refund

And by 3 year old purchase, I mean my son, a 3 year old, made the purchases.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

question about renewing live gold

If I purchase a year of Live today and next month purchase a 12 month card and activate it, I have one year and 11 months of Live.
Thema:

I purchase a year

1. I purchase a year - Similar Threads - purchase

2. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  3. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  4. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  5. Previously purchased skins now locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased skins now locked.: I have purchased skin packs (The Incredibles, Summer Beach Party and Shiver Me Timbers) that I have been using for some time. They are now locked and want me to buy them again. They do not even...
  6. Compra (Purchase)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra (Purchase): Boa tarde, tem dias que estou tentando fazer uma compra no site da Microsoft, é da este seguinte erro Confira as informações fornecidas. Elas não são iguais s deste cartão. Sou cliente a mais de...
  7. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 games purchasing issue: The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean)...
  8. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...
  9. Purchases are to easy to make

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchases are to easy to make: Hi As many other fathers I registered a xbox live account in my name for him to use on xbox when he he was too young to have an own. Nowadays many games have in game stores and it is too easy to...
  10. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate: Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it I have...