I purchase a year

Discus and support I purchase a year in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay. ***Moved from:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I purchase a year

I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices/Other Windows Mobile Devices/Microsoft Account/Other Unknown

:)

DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

I purchase a year

Hi!

Make sure your subscription is correctly active on your
    . If it's active (not expired), try to remove your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  3. WPAK Win User

I purchase a year

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there without issues. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If the subscriptions shows with issues then check for the following:

- Outstanding amount, then please follow the steps here:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

If other issues are shown or no subscription is shown then it is best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. H3PA80R Win User

I purchase a year

Check your subscription Status here: https://account.microsoft.com/Services

If there is no error on that page you could try to delete the Profile on your console and redownload it. Make sure that you have the Mail and password for your account to redownload it.

Hope that helps.
  5. EnragedBubble5 Win User

3 year old purchase and no refund

And by 3 year old purchase, I mean my son, a 3 year old, made the purchases.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

question about renewing live gold

If I purchase a year of Live today and next month purchase a 12 month card and activate it, I have one year and 11 months of Live.
Thema:

I purchase a year

1. I purchase a year - Similar Threads - purchase

2. Batman Telltale purchased but not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale purchased but not installed: Hello, I purchased Batman Telltale series season pass physical disc. Installed and played through episode one just fine. Episode 2 says “purchased, but not installed” in game, when i select...
  3. Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...: ho fatto 6 tentativi di acquisto su asphalt 9 da € 9.99 mi ha detto transazione non riuscita ma mi ha ritirato ugualmente i soldi sulla carta...come fare [Translation-I made 6 attempts to...
  4. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  5. Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?: Ive just recently(within the last ten minutes) purchased some skin/character dlc for Gears of War 5, and while all purchases have been confirmed with a digital receipt with my paypal, none of then...
  6. Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?: I requested a refund on a digital purchase a few weeks back that was denied. I received no real explanation except that no digital refunds are issued and was given a link to the policy....
  7. Purchased Minecraft: Dungeons Hero Edition on wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft: Dungeons Hero Edition on wrong account.: I've purchased the game using the same email that I've used for Minecraft.net. I was under the impression that the game would be installed through my Mojang account however I was too late to...
  8. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  9. not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003): Some years ago I bought an individual game(no live involved) for my XboxOne. A month ago I bought a game-pass ultimate for a period of a month, now it's expired. For all the time I was able to...
  10. purchasing a digital game

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchasing a digital game: New to xbox one. Gave my grandson my xbox one s. My name is still on it, and my daughter has an account on same xbox one. I want to buy a game for my grandson (digital) from here at Microsoft. I...