I purchase a year

Discus and support I purchase a year in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay. ***Moved from:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I purchase a year

I redeemed a year of Xbox Live on 12/29 2018 trying to figure out why now why I ran out of Xbox Live and it's saying I have to pay.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices/Other Windows Mobile Devices/Microsoft Account/Other Unknown

:)

DavidEngland4, Feb 12, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

I purchase a year

Hi!

Make sure your subscription is correctly active on your
    . If it's active (not expired), try to remove your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  3. WPAK Win User

I purchase a year

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there without issues. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If the subscriptions shows with issues then check for the following:

- Outstanding amount, then please follow the steps here:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

If other issues are shown or no subscription is shown then it is best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. H3PA80R Win User

I purchase a year

Check your subscription Status here: https://account.microsoft.com/Services

If there is no error on that page you could try to delete the Profile on your console and redownload it. Make sure that you have the Mail and password for your account to redownload it.

Hope that helps.
  5. EnragedBubble5 Win User

3 year old purchase and no refund

And by 3 year old purchase, I mean my son, a 3 year old, made the purchases.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

question about renewing live gold

If I purchase a year of Live today and next month purchase a 12 month card and activate it, I have one year and 11 months of Live.
Thema:

I purchase a year

1. I purchase a year - Similar Threads - purchase

2. Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account: When my son first started using his Xbox One we just logged him in using my microsoft account, including purchasing some games and Xbox Live. We have decided we want him to have his own account....
  3. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  4. Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store: Bonjour, Ma copine voulait m’acheter un jeu xbox sur le microsoft store, le seul problème chaque fois que l’on essaye de payer : « veuillez contacter le support technique » qui lui me dit de...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  6. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  7. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  8. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  9. Purchased movies downloaded from MS Store onto USB won't play on XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased movies downloaded from MS Store onto USB won't play on XBox One X: Hi I have spent thousands of $$ on movies and TV shows purchased from the Microsoft Store and have downloaded them all onto an external Seagate USB hard drive from my PC. My issue is that only...
  10. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...