I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

Discus and support I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MuhammadAamir3, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account?

:)

MuhammadAamir3, Aug 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

Hey there MuhammadAamir3!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. darkist1 Win User

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try fully quitting out of the game and then powercycle the console to see if the Robux are in your account afterwards
  5. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Buy Robux with MS $

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

here
    to purchase the Robux. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the Robux on and the Robux will be added to that Microsoft account.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

Thema:

1. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. - Similar Threads - purchased 400 Robux

2. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  3. gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one: i bought gears of war 4 with the 4 bonus gears game when it first came out. ---- Gears 1, 2 and judgment are installed and work But gears of war 3 is saying i need to buy it.----- My friend had a...
  4. Purchase not received to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase not received to my Xbox one: Good day to you, Im sending this email to inform you, Xbox/Microsoft, that I purchased a game on 4/5/2020 @ 3:30pm . The game is called Cup Head, and it deducted 19.99 from my cash app card with...
  5. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  6. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  7. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  8. Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet: I purchased Starwars Battlefront 2 for $60 around a year or 2 ago but recently when i tried redownloading it after getting new console it shows that I havent purchased it and at the time of...
  9. COD: Modern Warfare. Accidental purchase of tier skips with COD points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Modern Warfare. Accidental purchase of tier skips with COD points.: I accidentally spent 900 cod points on tier skips when I wanted to check the price of them. I've seen a few people say that I can refund this but I keep getting lost in this website and just can't...
  10. Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 ...: The gamertag and user are both known to me. I do not have access to the account. The user is a 17 year old boy in my care. I believe he is using his (deceased) father's account. He went into my...