I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

Discus and support I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MuhammadAamir3, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account?

:)

MuhammadAamir3, Aug 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

Hey there MuhammadAamir3!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. darkist1 Win User

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try fully quitting out of the game and then powercycle the console to see if the Robux are in your account afterwards
  5. GamingWolfy5 Win User

roblox

Punish your boy and tell him to NEVER make purchases again without allowance.. And I doubt you can get the money back because your son would've payed for the ROBLOX virtual currency known as robux and he as probably bought clothing and game passes with these
    robux so nor Microsoft or the ROBLOX team will be able to get the robux back because they are unable to take the bought items off his ROBLOX account. Also change the settings on your Xbox to make it require a passkey or your password when making a purchase!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I did some research and found out that it does cost 25 Robux, which you can get 400 Robux for $4.99.

You can find more information about this beta by reading "Welcome to Bloxburg Beta" from Roblox's website.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. - Similar Threads - purchased 400 Robux

2. I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago: I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago, and have yet to be able to play it. The screen goes black then shows no signal. Now today it's doing the same thing with Hulu, but not with WWE Network. Now...
  3. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  4. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  5. Tracing Xbox purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tracing Xbox purchases: I have a Microsoft account and my son has an Xbox. Some transactions have appeared on my bank statement for Microsoft Xbox purchases. I suspect my son has used my or my wife's debit card details...
  6. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  7. Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game: На xbox360 были купленны две игры fifa17,18.сохранил их в облаке и купил xbox one s ,но теперь этих игр нет на новой консоле.хотел скачать но магазин выставляет счет на оплату.помогите решить...
  8. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  9. Minecraft purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchases gone: My son plays minecraft on an android tablet. Game would not load so we deleted the app and re-downloaded it. How do I recover all my purchases? They are gone? After this i have now made a...
  10. Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 ...: The gamertag and user are both known to me. I do not have access to the account. The user is a 17 year old boy in my care. I believe he is using his (deceased) father's account. He went into my...