I purchased a controller, but a week later it says pending on the shipment

Discus and support I purchased a controller, but a week later it says pending on the shipment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a controller on my xbox a week ago and when I initially bought it, it took the money out of my bank account and said I purchased it and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tempest5401, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Tempest5401
    Tempest5401 Guest

I bought a controller on my xbox a week ago and when I initially bought it, it took the money out of my bank account and said I purchased it and that the date It would arrive would be the 21st-23rd. The controller although it has yet to arrive, no fault
    to them, but it says the order is pending and the money was back into the account. I don't know what happened, can someone explain?

:)

Tempest5401, Apr 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Tempest,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on a purchase. If the money was returned to you, the order seems to be cancelled. We recommend waiting a day to see what the shipment changes to. You can also try reaching out to the

Microsoft support contact us

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sebell Blue Win User

Day One Xbox Fiasco

Odd my tracking now says the package is in Calgary and it updated to say:

"Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Shipment submitted to Clearing Agency, awaiting final release."
  4. JS_294 Win User

Xbox elite controller order status

Check the order confirmation email for the expected delivery date. I ordered my controller on April 11, and the order status is still pending, but the email says it will be delivered by May 6 (almost 4 weeks after purchase).

Other people who purchased the controller recently (March) were in the same situation and posted on here saying it took about 3 weeks for the order status to change, so you can probably expect the same for your order.
  5. VinOth_VingO - வ Win User

Order pending

Hi,

Due to COVID-19 your shipment will be pending. Not only yours most of the items were pending in the warehouse.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I've bought 2 several games under microsoft store, but they are not under MyVIP and reward points

Hello vicchow17,

Purchases from the MicrosoftStore.com are not eligible for MyVIP. The only way to currently get Rewards for those purchases is from our MicrosoftStore.com pre-order offer. That offer awards pre-order purchases with Credits which appear as pending 15 days
    after the shipment date.
Thema:

1. I purchased a controller, but a week later it says pending on the shipment - Similar Threads - purchased controller week

2. How can I purchase Microsoft Complete for Elite Controller 2? Support is passing me in circles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I purchase Microsoft Complete for Elite Controller 2? Support is passing me in circles.: I cant seem to find a way to add on Microsoft complete for my elite controller 2. Through the store app it tells me I have to contact support, I contact them who tell me I need to speak with the...
  3. Purchase on controller lab in stand by since 4 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase on controller lab in stand by since 4 days: i've pourchased an custom xbox one controller, grey on grey rubber grip nothing more, since 4 days it's in stand by. cant cancel and cant talk with someone on chat (DONT WANT THE PHONE OR...
  4. Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service: First of all just to speak to a human is a nightmare. When i do get them theyre ZERO help. They repeat the same few sentences like robots. One week past warranty and all microsoft says is buy a...
  5. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  6. My purchases are being blocked by parental controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchases are being blocked by parental controls: Hi! I'm a 22 year old person trying to purchase minecraft so I can play on a realm with my coworkers so we can have fun while practicing social distancing. (It's Coronavirus season, 2020.) When...
  7. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  8. To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...: Hi there, can any one help me as my parents set up parental controls years ago when i was younger and we are trying to take it off parental controls and restrictions but my mum doesnt know how to...
  9. Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...: Xbox One S bundle - original controller has issues, bought a new one, headset still works on original but not the new one. Can you help? b92fb42e-92ae-4158-b8a4-82493c94541a
  10. Purchase recommendation USB controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase recommendation USB controller: Hi everyone, Now, once again, I have a question for a long time. Can anyone recommend a low-cost (preferably under 30 Euro) USB Game Controller? Actually, I just want to use it for a single game...