I purchased a game , but I dont have the game

Discus and support I purchased a game , but I dont have the game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I spent $30 i redeemed from 2 $15 Xbox cards i purchased today. I went to buy Borderlands 3's 2nd season pass, but after i spend the money, which I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaconBro3698, Jul 17, 2021.

1. BaconBro3698
    BaconBro3698 Guest

I spent $30 i redeemed from 2 $15 Xbox cards i purchased today. I went to buy Borderlands 3's 2nd season pass, but after i spend the money, which I know it used because I only had $0.01 left on my account, i didnt have the dlc. Could someone help fix it so i can get it or atleast get my money back?

:)

BaconBro3698, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Hi Im Swat Win User

Try restarting your console After you have done that, go to...

* My Games & Apps

* Borderlands 3

* Press the 'Menu' button (the one with the 3 stacked lines)

* Manage Game and add-ons

From there, you should be able to see everything you have installed for that game. If the season pass is not listed, you haven't downloaded it. Go to the store & download it from there. If you don't have the option to download it, you either never bought it or are on the wrong account. You can check your order history here.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

i dont have my game

Hello wjcastle2003,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does the license for the game appear in
    your account's license list? Once we determine that the license and

transaction
    for the game appear on the account, we will continue providing troubleshooting steps to download the game. If either the license or transaction are missing from the account, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team to report the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. choppyseize Win User

i dont have my game

Anything you own will show in your purchase history or show in the Xbox store as owned. You may want to see if you bought it on another account or if it's indeed linked to yours.
  5. xPauloJRx Win User

i dont have my game

Hello,

you can check your purchase history here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
  6. HassanB Win User

I dont have a game code!

Hi,

Sorry, there's really nothing we can personally do to help you with this. You purchased a used game, and more than likely the person that gave it to the Salvation Army store was getting rid of it without knowing that someone else won't be able to use it without
    a valid CD key.

The only way you'll be able to play this game is if you purchase it new and with a CD key that isn't used. There's no way to use a CD key that has already been used (which is probably why it wasn't included in the used copy of the game). You can try to return
    it to the store where you purchased it from and explain the situation to them.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. I purchased a game , but I dont have the game - Similar Threads - purchased game dont

2. is it possible to refund games purchased over 14 days ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to refund games purchased over 14 days ago?: im selling my xbox and making the full switch to pc. i have the digital only xbox one and was wondering if there was any way to refund the games i have purchased beebe233-682c-4afb-b1be-99ab65277bcd
  3. Purchase on line for game tokens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase on line for game tokens: This morning 7/28/2021, I bought some gaming tokens in the amount of $4.99. When it cam up on my checking account it reads "recurring charge". I DO NOT want to be recurring!! This was a one time...
  4. Game Coins Purchased- Not Delivered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Coins Purchased- Not Delivered: I purchased coins in the game Apex Legends using my Xbox One console and Microsoft account. The purchase appears in my order history, but I did not receive the coins. This has occurred three times...
  5. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it: I bought Game Pass Ultimate for my PC on the microsoft store but it does not say it is installed. I looked under "My Library" and could not find it. I also looked on the Xbox app and could not...
  6. I *tried* purchasing the xbox game pass but my request was denied due to store region not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I *tried* purchasing the xbox game pass but my request was denied due to store region not...: I tried buying the Xbox game pass but my I couldn't due to store region and payment method being different and getting the following message "Change your Store region, The region in which your...
  7. I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.: On August 9th, 2020 I had a game ( Wolfenstein: alt history collection) added to my owned games without purchasing it. I looked over the refund guidelines and it hasn't been 14 days and a long...
  8. Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile: So i bought skyrim and Bioshock through whatever store Xbox 1 uses amd downloaded them directly onto my xbox. Today i purchased an Xbox S1t and when i logged into my Microsoft Account it stated i...
  9. I purchased a game on my Xbox 360 but I dont have any points for that purchase in my statement

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a game on my Xbox 360 but I dont have any points for that purchase in my statement: I purchased WWE2k17 for my Xbox 360 and am a member of the rewards program at the two star level however, I dont see any rewards points in my statement for my $60 purchase....
  10. Says i dont own already purchased game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says i dont own already purchased game.: Hi, That's how I bought a game from the store. It was an upgrade of an already purchased game. Now I would check on the next upgrade and see that I do not "" own "" the previous one. Fortnite -...