I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC

Discus and support I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I purchased Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition from xbox.com on my PC, and on the website, all it shows is a button saying "INSTALL TO" with no other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gangsta_Gaming, Jun 19, 2022 at 5:52 AM.

1. I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC

/u/Gangsta_Gaming, Jun 19, 2022 at 5:52 AM
  2. ajschmitt Win User

No Sparrow Code with Expansion Pass

I purchased the expansion from xbox.com which means I don't enter the key code for the expansion. I can't figure out how to contact someone at Microsoft either. So I am here... seeking wisdom.
  3. mrtraxadel Win User

Can't download Free Games with Gold

I have ran into same issue in last month and still can't figure out anything. I am able to get Xbox One free games but not 360 Free games. Market says:

"Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

And this error is keep getting all the time, even from xbox.com on PC. I have already missed free 360 game in September and now I will miss October too.
  4. denis97g Win User

I can't figure out how to access my account

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Josh,

Thank you for coming to the forums, we'd be happy to help!

First, I want to say I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's probably important to you to try and get this account back. It seems like you can't access the account due to a forgotten password. Have you tried recovering the account by passing online verification
    to reset the password? Please follow this guide on how to reset the password for the Microsoft Account you are trying to recover:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026971/microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-password

If you cannot pass account verification using the alternate security contact information, then you will need to complete an

Account Recovery Form

I hope this helps in recovering the account!
  6. JoshStepp Win User

I only know the email and I had forgot to mention that I still have the Xbox 360 the account was made on and u can still use it on there. I just can't switch it to my Xbox One
Thema:

I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC

1. I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC - Similar Threads - purchased game com

2. Minecraft pack with full game purchased but not showing in launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pack with full game purchased but not showing in launcher: Hi there, I purchased Minecraft via the official website a few days ago and have been trying to get the game installed ever since. I followed the instructions to download it via the microsoft...
  3. I purchased a game with my XBOX account and it forced me to buy it through EA BETA?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game with my XBOX account and it forced me to buy it through EA BETA?: I am very confused by why this happened, however, I know that this can be fixed, I just need someone to help me fix it. I bought the game Vampyre, which I though was my XBOX account, however, it...
  4. why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game: why can't i purchase rubies in G5 Hidden City game? Made a purchase in April. Now the windows timer just runs and runs until I cancel it. 688eca11-a3d7-4c4b-b524-1fab69b82140
  5. Says I do not own my purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I do not own my purchased games: I am receiving error code (0x803f9006) on games such as Gang Beast, GTA Online, and many other of my own games that I have ownership of. It’s been lasting since early this morning. It started with...
  6. Its telling me i need to sign in on account that purchased the game to be able to play and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its telling me i need to sign in on account that purchased the game to be able to play and...: wont let me play my games i own 0dfdfb2d-d3ee-4be2-80f4-03d04d701dea
  7. Game is purchased but i can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is purchased but i can’t play it: My friend is signed into a account with a game then when he goes to his other account he can load on the game but when he presses A to start it says it needs to be purchased. - Call of Duty Black...
  8. Problems to purchase options on various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems to purchase options on various games: Since a week I am trying buying options on various games but it doesn 't work. The payment platform doesn't work and just write technical problem. I have contacted the support of the game but...
  9. I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate: Hello everyone! I recently acquired an Xbox Series S, but I'd like to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I get a message saying "It looks like something went wrong" I've tried...
  10. DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...: Boa tarde a todos! Adquiri o jogo Lego Piratas do Caribe na Microsft Store através do console e tudo foi pago via cartão corretamente. No entanto, não estamos conseguindo efetuar o download...