I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

Discus and support I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichDuchess5172, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire?

:)

RichDuchess5172, Sep 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rich,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Most Xbox live codes don't expire. Although there are some that do. We recommend to make sure to use it within a couple years. If you really want to know you can request a call from support, they can look
    the code up and see when it expires.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Prepaid codes don't normally expire unless otherwise stated on the card. Typically the only code cards I can think of that do expire would be trial subscriptions, like the ones that come with consoles or used to come with games and Xbox magazines.

You should be fine. Prepaid cards have to be activated upon purchase so they theoretically can't expire. If you're sincerely worried about it, take it back with your receipt so long as the card hasn't been used/damaged and exchange it for a new one.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If it has an expiration date it would be listed on the card. Typically they don't expire though.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

problem with my account

You can't use credit on your Microsoft account to purchase Live. You either need to use a credit card or Purchase an Xbox Live card and use the code from that.

It's not setup to purchase Live Gold with Microsoft credit.
  6. HassanB Win User

Can't upgrade account to gold

Unfortunately "child" accounts cannot purchase anything on XBOX Live. You would need to wait until the age of 18 and that is when you can promote your child account to an adult account. You will then be able to purchase with a credit/debit card over XBOX
    Live. Until then you'd have to purchase subscription cards and points cards for the things that you'd like to buy from retail stores.
Thema:

1. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire? - Similar Threads - purchased live card

2. Can a 3 month Xbox live subscription purchased with prepaid card be placed "on hold" ?

in XBoX Rewards
    Can a 3 month Xbox live subscription purchased with prepaid card be placed "on hold" ?: At this time we've removed our son's video game privileges. We were only about 2 weeks into a 3 month Xbox Live subscription purchased with a prepaid card. Is there a way under my account to...
  3. I paid for a $15 card to purchase xbox live with on my one s and won't let me purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a $15 card to purchase xbox live with on my one s and won't let me purchase it: I need my money back that's a rip off I paid 15 and put in my Xbox to get live but it won't let me I need my money back 03173a99-c096-4437-beb5-2212e983871b
  4. do i need to purchase live card to stream netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to purchase live card to stream netflix: i have a xbox one i got 2 years ago and i had a live card for a year it ran out and im wondering if i have to have a live card now that their have been "updates". and is it going to update my xbox...
  5. Unable to purchase live with my Visa Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase live with my Visa Card: I've used this card numerous of times for Xbox and other things, I use the card daily and I'm trying to purchase live because I've ran out and it's telling me to try a different payment method and...
  6. I just found that I can't purchase live with a gift card is there anything I can do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just found that I can't purchase live with a gift card is there anything I can do?: I just bought a $25 Card because there wasn't any 3-month memberships at the store and just found that you can't buy live with it...help? 9017f399-3eb4-408a-9834-1bc4153b088c
  7. Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use: I purchased an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card from Best Buy and when I entered in the code it states its already in use. Best Buy informed me to contact Xbox Support & after contacting them, I...
  8. I'm having a problem with 100$ Xbox Live card i purchased, It tells me it has been already ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with 100$ Xbox Live card i purchased, It tells me it has been already ...: I have bought a 100$ Xbox live card from G2A, When I have tried using it the system told me that the code has already been redeemed, The seller requests a screenshot with the support shows the...
  9. I just purchased an xbox live pre paid card when I purchased my xbox one and I get an error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just purchased an xbox live pre paid card when I purchased my xbox one and I get an error ...: Xbos-0x80182300 2f214adf-3a2f-495e-8d0b-58dd4295f565 2016/11/19 - 06:37:39 UTC I need assistance. Thank you. I just purchased a pre paid xbox one 12 month gold membership, and I got this code...
  10. Live membership card purchased on Amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live membership card purchased on Amazon: I purchased my son a 12 month Live membership for his Xbox One on Amazon and the 25 digit code will not be accepted. I keep getting this code: Xbos-0x8018101E...