I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson

Discus and support I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this iboxlive gold I purchased says 3months+1bonus month play with friends online and get free games plus exclusive discounts this card isn't working... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeborahJackson3, Jun 2, 2019.

1. I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson

this iboxlive gold I purchased says 3months+1bonus month play with friends online and get free games plus exclusive discounts

this card isn't working he can not play online and I'm asking why

:)

DeborahJackson3, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi DeborahJackson3,

Is there an error code or any specific message that comes up when he tries to play online?
  3. WoofersSC Win User

Hi, Has he tried going to his account and looking at subscriptions? If the Subscription has expired, check the code, it is very easy to mistake a letter or a number while entering the code. If not you may want to check with the store that you bought
    it from, Sometimes the cards are not activated until a couple of hours later.

I hope this helps, if not please try the Xbox Support page for Assistance.

Have a Great Day and Happy Gaming!!

XBox - Support

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx
  4. {Parity} Win User

If he redeemed the code successfully then have him remove his profile and then reload it.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You may need to take the card back to the retailer, as there is a chance it didn't get activated by them.

A little more information would help too, especially as stated by a fellow ambassador, are there any error codes?
  6. XGC HABS FAN Win User

Check your receipt to see if its activated
Thema:

1. I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson - Similar Threads - purchased XBOXLIVE gold

2. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  3. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  4. Tracing Xbox purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tracing Xbox purchases: I have a Microsoft account and my son has an Xbox. Some transactions have appeared on my bank statement for Microsoft Xbox purchases. I suspect my son has used my or my wife's debit card details...
  5. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  6. Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game: На xbox360 были купленны две игры fifa17,18.сохранил их в облаке и купил xbox one s ,но теперь этих игр нет на новой консоле.хотел скачать но магазин выставляет счет на оплату.помогите решить...
  7. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  8. Minecraft purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchases gone: My son plays minecraft on an android tablet. Game would not load so we deleted the app and re-downloaded it. How do I recover all my purchases? They are gone? After this i have now made a...
  9. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  10. unable to purchase xboxlive account for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase xboxlive account for my daughter: so I go through all the rigmarole of entering all the details under the sun only to be told xbox sign up is unavailable at this time it has been telling me this for nearly a week now and according...