I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson

Discus and support I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this iboxlive gold I purchased says 3months+1bonus month play with friends online and get free games plus exclusive discounts this card isn't working... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeborahJackson3, Jun 2, 2019.

1. I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson

this iboxlive gold I purchased says 3months+1bonus month play with friends online and get free games plus exclusive discounts

this card isn't working he can not play online and I'm asking why

:)

DeborahJackson3, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi DeborahJackson3,

Is there an error code or any specific message that comes up when he tries to play online?
  3. WoofersSC Win User

Hi, Has he tried going to his account and looking at subscriptions? If the Subscription has expired, check the code, it is very easy to mistake a letter or a number while entering the code. If not you may want to check with the store that you bought
    it from, Sometimes the cards are not activated until a couple of hours later.

I hope this helps, if not please try the Xbox Support page for Assistance.

Have a Great Day and Happy Gaming!!

XBox - Support

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx
  4. {Parity} Win User

If he redeemed the code successfully then have him remove his profile and then reload it.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You may need to take the card back to the retailer, as there is a chance it didn't get activated by them.

A little more information would help too, especially as stated by a fellow ambassador, are there any error codes?
  6. XGC HABS FAN Win User

Check your receipt to see if its activated
Thema:

1. I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson - Similar Threads - purchased XBOXLIVE gold

2. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  3. Owned games requiring to be purchased again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games requiring to be purchased again.: Roughly three years ago i had purchased subnautica on the xbox one store. And a couple of months ago i purchased Doom from the store aswell. But know when try and reinstall them or open them i am...
  4. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  5. I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!: My daughter purchased robux on the game roblox on two separate occasions but i never received the credits, but my bank was charged!!! I opened four tickets trying to explain the situation but...
  6. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  7. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  8. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Content Usage: I am trying to download a game I uninstalled earlier and it won't let me. When i test my network connection it says the following service is experiencing issues: purchase and content Usage. Every...
  9. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  10. unable to purchase xboxlive account for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase xboxlive account for my daughter: so I go through all the rigmarole of entering all the details under the sun only to be told xbox sign up is unavailable at this time it has been telling me this for nearly a week now and according...