I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...

Discus and support I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I entered the game code and installed it, but it did not go up from 0%, so when I clicked Cancel, an error appeared. After that, even if I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by penthonkim, Oct 11, 2020.

1. penthonkim
    penthonkim Guest

I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...

I entered the game code and installed it, but it did not go up from 0%, so when I clicked Cancel, an error appeared.

After that, even if I try to install again, the game cannot be found and installation is impossible.

I tried entering the code again, but it says that the code has already been used and it does not proceed.

I don't know how to fix it.

:)

penthonkim, Oct 11, 2020
  2. FreakRoach Win User

My code is deactivated?

When I entered the code got error message that code is deactivated
    Was the code purchased from Microsoft store, or some other place. I will suggest to contact the support from where you purchased the code.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

cloud synchronization issues

4. KEITHY B0Y Win User

microsoft points disappearing

Thanks, sorry meant to say I got the code and it came up with an error. Then re entered to code and 'code has been used 'messeage came up. No points, no xbox live and order history of purchase!
  5. MicahArnold Win User

Can Not Download Portal: Still Alive

I am also having this same issue buying Portal Still Alive. the exact message that comes up is like Eddie said: "Sorry, Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." with no error code, and when I check my account information it shows
    the purchase in the history, but says declined next to it. Also since there has been an update to the xbox one store to show the compatible games I tried to purchase it through those means but got the message that the game cannot be purchased using the xbox
    one. I wonder if it is an error with the store somehow, but like I said there are no error codes given.

thanks,

Micah
  6. CultishBison Win User

Beta Preview Testing

I got the invite, and entered the code. Got an error on downloading, now it says code isn't valid.
Thema:

1. I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot... - Similar Threads - purchased entered xbox360

2. Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account: Hello, A couple of years ago, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. This year, I created a new email to be my primary. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer apps or link accounts on...
  3. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  4. Wasn't able to enter Xbox rewards code in Xbox one S purchase

in XBoX Rewards
    Wasn't able to enter Xbox rewards code in Xbox one S purchase: i recently purchased an Xbox one s from the Microsoft store and was unable to enter the code that Microsofts Xbox rewards system had given me to receive 50000 reward credits when buying a Xbox one...
  5. Entering a XBL Gold card with a purchasing Xbox 360 Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entering a XBL Gold card with a purchasing Xbox 360 Error Message: Hello there, as stated in the title whenever I enter in my 3 + 1 Xbox Live month code the first thing that pop up is a error message stating that my payment method is unusable for this situation;...
  6. Get this code every time I try to enter xbox live code, thats been purchased :/ (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get this code every time I try to enter xbox live code, thats been purchased :/ (Xbox one): Xbos-0x80169D3A bb9fa7a7-1dcf-4a50-bb22-6d2059da05f7 2014/09/07 - 11:35:07 UTC Help? Thanks. 5be9a875-71c3-4dee-84a9-e68946ee77a4
  7. Entered non-working E-mail address when I purchased destiny for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered non-working E-mail address when I purchased destiny for xbox one: I Bought destiny for xbox one hoping to play the beta but i entered one letter wrong and it never warned me so after i bought it I realized it was wrong so how do I fix this and get the beta code?...
  8. I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...: I purchased xbox live gold and gifted it for my son.. he entered the cose you sent but it is not working... The £39.99 has come from my account... Very frustrating as a father, and your website...
  9. Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use: I purchased an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card from Best Buy and when I entered in the code it states its already in use. Best Buy informed me to contact Xbox Support & after contacting them, I...
  10. Can i put a password on that has to be entered before a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i put a password on that has to be entered before a purchase: At the moment i have a card registerd to my xbox as i am on a live 1 month free trial. While this free period is running i cannot remove the payment card details. Meanwhile my son is running up a...