I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

Discus and support I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpion187, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Scorpion187
    Scorpion187 Guest

This is a second time posting issue

purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently

now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and now when i go on the store it wants me to purchase again for £44.99 as if ive never bought it. Dont know what to do

:)

Scorpion187, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Scorpion187 Win User

Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

Dont know what ea and or microsoft has done.
  4. Nikki Mond Win User

Same for me. Wont let me play since the update but I own the game for months now. Wants me to purchase the game again.

I think this is EAs fault for introducing the new trial!
  5. Scorpion187 Win User

It also says i dont own standard edition i dont know what to do
  6. bowski477 Win User

If that doesn't work you might try contacting official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and they may be able to help you further.
Thema:

1. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it - Similar Threads - purchased battlefield says

2. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  3. Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game: I downloaded the Battlefield V trial and enjoyed the game so I purchased the disc at Best Buy. However, when I installed the disc, expecting to find full content of game, it was only the trial...
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox One X - Bundle Battlefield V - how to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly Purchased Xbox One X - Bundle Battlefield V - how to download: Hey this is such a basic question but it's taking an age for me to figure it out. I just got my new Xbox One X, bought as bundle with Battlefield V. How do I actually get the game?? I've checked...
  5. Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all ...: In addition to the problem outlined in the title, I can only see Breakthrough as an option for mulitplayer. a906e13f-f884-4d96-935d-806ee677988a
  6. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...
  7. Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before ...: I just bought an X box for my kids from Best Buy. I lost the code for the free game (Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before downloading it. I have contacted Customer support in both...
  8. Battlefield 1 Purchase Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Purchase Problems: I had the EA Access trial for Battlefield 1 and I bought the game when I pressed on it it said trial has expired i deleted it and installed it again but the same thing happened I need Help -...
  9. Purchased Battlefield 1 wont start anymor, now saying my trial has ended ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield 1 wont start anymor, now saying my trial has ended ??: Help, Purchased Battlefield1 played ok since launch, recently purchased premium pass, downloaded new maps etc, was playing fine reached rank 55, 3 days ago suddenly decided to say that I only had...
  10. Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes: since purchasing Xbox live today none of my stats are being saved and it randomly throws me out of my game I playing with my friends 85db5a79-8588-439f-8105-cfa551f3ff56