I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard...

Discus and support I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchase from store on 2020 around the games store offer Insurgency Sandstorm.? I was just waiting on the Beta release but the game either got pushed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colin769, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Colin769
    Colin769 Guest

I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard...

I purchase from store on 2020 around the games store offer Insurgency Sandstorm.? I was just waiting on the Beta release but the game either got pushed back cos of Covid i think No ones heard a thing from Devs.? I not heard nothing about my refund nobody on my xbox message to say a thing But yous are happy to take our cash .Please explain whats going on I still want this game I keep checking to see if or when it be here.? Someone just contact me from Australia about it he was on the PC version which they supposed to be always updating. Really Strange.?

:)

Colin769, Mar 4, 2021
  2. BiohazardBR Win User

Game game is your favorite

Right nos is insurgency sandstorm, ori and the will of the wisps
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Hey Killja

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently requesting a refund for game you pre-ordered.

I would have to implore you to
    contact Xbox customer support
    as they would be better equipped to assist you with being able to cancel that pre-order for your game.

I hope this helps.
  4. Killja Win User

Well, microsoft's response is " too bad, no refund for you!"

"I understand you're requesting a refund. Here's what I found out after looking into your request:

We can’t provide a refund to this request. It’s been longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products. Thanks for understanding."

Really, you take money for a product that's not even ready yet and then can't refund me WHEN YOU AND THE DEVELOPERS ARE AT FAULT!!!

WELL THEN FIX THE [Mod removed] GAME.

Maybe I should think of investing in playstation instead.
  5. dempup Win User

6. Killja Win User

Hey .

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Here is a guide on how to cancel pre-orders. Hope that helps

Microsoft store - Cancel an order or pre-order
    Thanks. Just went to the order history. It's there but there isn't a link to cancel the order. The game downloadeed to my Xbox one but it doesn't start up. It just goes to the Microsoft store when I try to open. since it seems the game is on indefinite hold
    on Xbox, refunds should be offered. Not everyone is playing on PS4 or PC. And not everybody is getting a new gen xbox when it coes out.
Thema:

1. I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard... - Similar Threads - purchased Insurgency Sandstorm

2. I Purchased minecraft FrOm Play StoRe

in XBoX on Windows
    I Purchased minecraft FrOm Play StoRe: I purchased minecraft from play store. And that mean's i own minecraft, even if it is an android edition, the game is one. Only the devices Are DiffeRent. Minecraft Is Minecraft. So i am supposed...
  3. A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?: So I tried to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate on microsoft store but I can't buy it because I get this page. (I am hungarian so the text in the attached image is hungarian too.) So it seems...
  4. Oblivion DLC purchased on 360, but not showing as owned on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC purchased on 360, but not showing as owned on Xbox One: So I recently started playing Oblivion, and I decided it would be a fine idea to get the DLC. I went into the Xbox 1 store to try and purchase the DLC, and it wouldn't let me. No recognizable...
  5. Console won't play bluray discs nor purchased videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console won't play bluray discs nor purchased videos: My consoles keeps giving me errors whenever I try playing bluray discs or any of my purchased videos. It says that my monitor (LG 32ud99) is not hdcp 2.2 compliant when it is. It also says right...
  6. Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases: All of my games i have bought over the years on the xbox store are gone, is this an issue being worked on? 4c9dd131-534e-4569-a244-457e5fad0447
  7. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition today and there is an error message when I try to download it. Please help asap aa003daf-c114-40c1-aeae-2f9c5ee53414
  8. Sea of Thieves gone from purchase history and library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves gone from purchase history and library: I just got a new computer and shifted over all my files and software and such. Of course, I cannot shift over actual games, but all I needed to do was log on to my accounts and redownload them,...
  9. What are Microsoft’s stances on purchased content when banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are Microsoft’s stances on purchased content when banned.: I am thinking about switching to Xbox from the PS4 mainly because Sonys business practices havent been very good and they are being to strong on PSN code of conduct. I would like to know if I can...
  10. Purchased a insurgent with gun but still not got

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a insurgent with gun but still not got: i am player from gta5 online in Xbox 360. Recently I purchased a insurgent for 1,300,000 from game money not from actual money. My amount has been deducted from my bank account in game. But still...