I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not...

Discus and support I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just purchased Minecraft to put on my daughters computer and can not install it for her to play. I'm not sure what the problem is but if the process... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jodybird2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Jodybird2
    Jodybird2 Guest

I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not...

I just purchased Minecraft to put on my daughters computer and can not install it for her to play. I'm not sure what the problem is but if the process is this confusing I don't even care anymore. I want to get a refund but the request refund button is
    not available when I go to my past orders. What can I do?

:)

Jodybird2, Aug 27, 2019
  2. EDKILL13 Win User

I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not available

You need to be logged into the account you bought the game with to download it.... then you can switch back to the other account

3. Smwutches Win User

I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not available

4. Jodybird2 Win User

I purchased the game on my account and am attempting to install it on my daughters device. Everything is through my account.

The purchase appears in my order history. The option to request a refund is not where the FAQ says it should be if refunds are available.
  5. Jodybird2 Win User

I only have the one account
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Are you sure you bought the game on your daughter's account?

If not, then you can still install the game, by going to the Microsoft Store, clicking on the profile icon, signing out, signing in with your account (the account that purchased the game), installing the game and then switching back to your daughter's account.

If you did buy it on your daughter's account, then search for the game in the store and click install.

If you still want a refund, go through this form: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

1. I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not... - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft install

2. Losing purchases in minecraft be for andriod

in XBoX on Mobile
    Losing purchases in minecraft be for andriod: I have been trying to find a way to get back a texture pack back that was lost when I changed my device they are supposed to be saved to your account anyone have a solution. Well I think it didnt...
  3. Minecraft Purchase is Missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Purchase is Missing: Hey so I haven't played Minecraft since either June or July of 2019. Today I decide to play again and my texture pack is saying that I have to buy it again. I just viewed the proof of the purchase...
  4. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Store Purchases disappeared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Store Purchases disappeared...: EDIT: I realised after posting that I was logged into my Microsoft account that isn't related/linked to my switch account. I would happily provide the correct account info during follow-up on the...
  5. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for son, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for son, didn't receive 700 coins: I have a similar issue to the one noted in this Microsoft Community post, which was addressed, but quite poorly. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition for PC for my son (I was logged...
  6. All Xbox One Minecraft purchases are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Xbox One Minecraft purchases are gone: I have all the receipts for the purchases on the xbox account. There were over $30 worth of purchases and now they've all gone. How do we get them reinstalled? 7b645dfa-58e3-4514-b7d0-b1b93ddb3182
  7. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it...
  8. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  9. I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.: Mostly the title. I'm wondering whether or not having bought minecraft for windows 10 from the Microsoft store means that the game is not actually on my PC and is only playable if I am online....
  10. Purchased Minecraft about 1-2 years ago, I uninstalled it and now when I try to install it I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft about 1-2 years ago, I uninstalled it and now when I try to install it I ...: Hi, Last night I was talking to a 'Ambassador', about I problem that I had with Minecraft (but we don't need to know about that.) They said to delete Minecraft and reinstall it through Download...