I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.

Discus and support I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have payed for the game, and have gotten charged, but the game is not in my library. The Microsoft store shows no sign of me even having purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fabipoint, Nov 1, 2020.

1. fabipoint
    fabipoint Guest

I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.

I have payed for the game, and have gotten charged, but the game is not in my library. The Microsoft store shows no sign of me even having purchased it, but I have now lost $40 on my bank accoun
    I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library. [​IMG]
    t
    from a bill sent by Microsoft. How can I solve this problem?

:)

fabipoint, Nov 1, 2020
  2. RealCobalt Win User

i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

You don't need to buy Game pass if you already own the game! The same thing happened to me with RDR2, this is what I went through:

1. Try restarting your Xbox, it might fix the issue of showing it as a "Game Pass" item instead of your purchase.
    2. If that doesn't work, go to your Games and Apps > Full Library > All Owned Games. There, Sea of Thieves should show up and you should have the option to install it by selecting the game.
  3. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  4. k1Helix z Win User

Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

Until this day I didn't know why sea of thieves and state of decay 2 would be gone from my library, thanks for this info.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

EBONY FLINTLOCK PISTOL

Hello,

When I got the item it just showed up in my Armory in Sea Of thieves. Have you just gone and checked there?

Zero
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sea of thieves Xbox to Windows 10

Sea of Thieves is a Play Anywhere title, so as long as you purchased the game digitally, you can redownload it for the PC without having to do anything else. Just look it up on the Microsoft Store app and you should be able to install it from there, or
    check your library in that app.
Thema:

1. I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library. - Similar Threads - purchased sea thieves

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on April 11,2020 and installed it on an older laptop. I've a new laptop now and when I try to go install it, its not in "my library" in the microsoft store. I...
  3. Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account: We purchased Sea of Thieves before Xmas. It asked which devices to download on, chose all. One of the 2 Xbox's was able to add the game, the other it asked needed more room, so games were deleted....
  4. Purchased Ancient Coins on sea of thieves on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ancient Coins on sea of thieves on wrong account: Hello Microsoft, I purchased Ancient Coins for sea of thieves on my email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, however, i was meant to purchase it on the...
  5. I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...: I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. Because I wanted to keep his content restricted and have him on my family account, the game was installed on my account....
  6. Issues with sea of thieve purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with sea of thieve purchase: Got Sea of thieves on my computer (account : ) 08/06/2018 Bought a new laptop recently,but my account not seems to detect that i already got sea of thieves, it just suggest me to buy it. When i...
  7. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Sea of thieves purchase problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Sea of thieves purchase problem: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N (Bell): Sea of thieves purchase problem hey there :) Have you already tried to remove your account from your console?!? If this doesn't...
  8. Bought a Xbox one X last week.... then you give away Sea of thieves with purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a Xbox one X last week.... then you give away Sea of thieves with purchase: Hello, So I just finished chatting with live support and they thought that posting here might help my cause. Here is my story. 9 days ago I purchased an Xbox one X then a few days ago Microsoft...
  9. How could I access the sea of thieves beta if the account it's purchased on is a child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How could I access the sea of thieves beta if the account it's purchased on is a child account?: I pre-ordered sea of thieves on my son's account and I cannot enter the Xbox Insider app. Is there still a way I can access the closed beta? f52b4453-b3a6-4f96-8ba7-e65ccbb58bd1
  10. XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves: I have purchased the resistance pack for COD WWII and also tried to download Sea of Thieves (via my game pass subsription). Neither will download - I get the error 'Download Stopped'. I have...