I purchased the wrong type of cod points.

Discus and support I purchased the wrong type of cod points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was on the Xbox app looking to purchase cod points for the new modern warfare. The store sold me cod points for modern warfare remastered. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uG Drewbie, Feb 21, 2020.

1. uG Drewbie
    uG Drewbie Guest

I was on the Xbox app looking to purchase cod points for the new modern warfare. The store sold me cod points for modern warfare remastered. I'm looking for a refund or to change the item that had been purchased.

:)

uG Drewbie, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Spenserm Win User

I don't believe you are able to refund any in-game currency or any in-game non-refundable items. But if you are able to, it would be with the process he has ^^
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Drewbie,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases. Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. KoD Ouija Win User

Call of Duty points promotions bug

No, I was told I had purchased 5000 COD Points for $1.99 and i'd like to receive the COD Points I was told I had purchased.
  5. TehGreenie Win User

Purchased COD points, but they don't show up.

6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Forbes - BLOPS 2 Sells $1Billion in 15 days.....beats MW3 record.

But it still consists of the same simplistic game types you see in every shooter. Treyarch has also changed the killstreak system to a point streak system making points earned from taking objectives more critical than actual kills. I get your point but I
    really think you are using the wrong game as an example. If you were to check out something like Mag on the PS3 where a single game of domination is more complex than every COD and Battlefield game-type put together or some of the larger scale PC only shooters,
    Battlefield would just feel like a COD with vehicles to you.
Thema:

1. I purchased the wrong type of cod points. - Similar Threads - purchased wrong type

2. XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account: My son purchased XBox Live and didn't realize until after he redeemed the download code that it was on my Microsoft account and not his. He wants it on his so his game tag and memory is all there....
  3. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4): (Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world from the minecraft marketplace for 160 tokens...
  4. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  5. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  6. Acquisto errato [Mod translation-Wrong purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acquisto errato [Mod translation-Wrong purchase]: Buonasera,erroneamente è stato acquistato un Minecraft Store Item 50 per un importo di 49,99,volevo sapere come era possibile effettuare annullamento e richiedere rimborso [Mod translation-Good...
  7. Wrong windows store purchase and refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong windows store purchase and refund: I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a refund. In my order history page on the windows...
  8. 포르자 잘못 구매하였습니다 -[Translation - Forza purchased the wrong]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 잘못 구매하였습니다 -[Translation - Forza purchased the wrong]: 가 오늘 실수로 추가 에디션 팩을 샀어요 딱 29000원 있었는데 환불해주세요 -[Translation - I accidentally bought an extra edition pack today and it was just 29,000 won, please refund] 79f1f9d4-69e3-4aac-993c-6676be817010
  9. cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...: is it possible to change the country in the xbox beta app? when i tried to purchase a subscribtion 4 months ago i had to set my country to USA after i chose payment option...
  10. Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]: Boa noite Microsoft e pessoal , Acabei de comprar produto errado pelo App x.box .. pois ao invés de comprar fifa points do Fifa 20 comprei do Fifa 19 por engano , como faço para cancelar , ou...