I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ...

Discus and support I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a new x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. How can i get the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Slumerican5150, Nov 7, 2014.

1. I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ...

I purchased a new x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. How can i get the code

:)

Slumerican5150, Nov 7, 2014
  2. Sir Drun15
    Sir Drun15 Guest
    Download

I purchased an X Box One Gears of War ultimate edition on 11/27/15. I have yet to receive any codes or download for the game I purchased!!!

Sir Drun15, Nov 7, 2014
  3. [Mod Removed]

I have yet to receive the 25 character code to unlock a free game with the bundle of my X-Box One.

SPARTAN 00VII, Nov 7, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ...

The code should be on a card placed within the box. The card will have a scratch off area. If this card is not in the box then you should return the console to the store you purchased it from for an exchange.

onyxishere, Nov 7, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. How do i get the code

The code should be on a card placed within the box. The card will have a scratch off area. If this card is not in the box then you should return the console to the store you purchased it from for an exchange.
  6. Skilmar Win User

Didn't receive access code for free game (deal ended March 31)

Actually, I've searched my email -- spam, trash, and everything else -- for "microsoft". While I have all of the notifications of shipments and purchase of the bundle, nothing on the extras.

There were three games that came with the bundle and I received access codes in the box. The game that I did not received was only listed on the purchasing page on the website.

Nothing on Microsoft Digital Content.

Did anyone else purchase an Xbox One in the last couple of months with the same deal? How did you receive notification or access code?
  7. SU1C1D3KING Win User

Kinect keeps turning off and on?

Had the same thing happen to my titan fall bundle console on the 2nd day of ownership. The console kept saying the kinect was unplugged. Exchanged the system at game stop and downloaded my games again only to find out the mic that came with this one doesn't
    work. I really dont want to download everything for a third time, but I'm not sure that GS will replace the mic by itself. I was dead set on getting a PS4, changed my mind because I've always been an xbox guy, and the titan fall bundle seemed like a good buy,
    but now I've spent more time troubleshooting and going through setups than anything. Would've eased the pain a bit if GS just swapped out bundles, but instead I received a normal xbox one console box with a sleeve instead of the pre order box I originally
    had, and they cut it open to remove the tf code. I'd be curious to see how many of those codes get sent back to microsoft, and how many get sold by someone who works for a game store. I obviously don't need a second tf code, but maybe selling it or trading
    it for a different game would've left less of a bad taste in my mouth.
  8. I Young AKO I Win User

I will have my X box one tomorrow!!!

Cool I can't wait!!! The titan fall edition comes with an X box live week membership right?
  9. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

injustice gift program

landaubr,

If I follow what you are saying, then I can tell you that to receive the PUBG with your Xbox One X console purchase, you must have purchased the bundle that included the game itself. Anyone who purchased the X console without the PUBG game bundle will not
    receive the game.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
Thema:

1. I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ... - Similar Threads - purchased box titan

2. Can loot boxes purchasable by real money be ethical?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can loot boxes purchasable by real money be ethical?: Let the customer have a choice. If they are children, Microsoft has parental control best of all. Adults can make up their own mind. Buy or not. It is the market....
  3. Purchased a disk game but was wrong game in the box!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a disk game but was wrong game in the box!: Split from this thread. I bought an xbox game disk FORZA7 for my grandchild from X-cite Alghanim avenues branch in Kuwait My grandson opened the box to find inside a different game than that...
  4. Being overcharged when purchasing x-box Gold as a gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Being overcharged when purchasing x-box Gold as a gift: My son asked me to buy him an x-box gold subscription as he saw that there was a deal on so that we could pay £6.99 for 3 months. Bargain I thought, and I signed into Microsoft using my ID and...
  5. Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...: Being new to the X-Box console I accidentally redeemed an X-box game code onto my Microsoft PC account. Firstly I am surprised there was no warning to at least notify me that the game would be...
  6. Unable to play The Orange Box that i have purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play The Orange Box that i have purchased: Hi, is that normal that i have to re buy my digital version of TheOrangeBox ? I've digitally bought it on my X360 in 2013 when it was on sale and have some achievements in it, even play it on my...
  7. Orange Box Purchase for XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Orange Box Purchase for XBOX One: Trying to download Orange Box demo first for my son to play. I went to the Marketplace as instructed and, upon clicking the demo, I get this web.config issue. I wanted to do the demo first....
  8. I could not purchase the box Live Promotion for 39.99 as it was advertised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I could not purchase the box Live Promotion for 39.99 as it was advertised: [img] My Gold is about to expire tonight and in a tempting offer on my Xbox dashboard today it said that if I renewed through the in-dash app, my 12 month subscription would be 39.99 instead of...
  9. I could not purchase the box Live Promotion for 39.99 as it was advertised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I could not purchase the box Live Promotion for 39.99 as it was advertised: I contacted xbox support today to discuss this matter they me the runaround now my subscription has expired can anything be done due to the promo not allowing me to purchase this deal for xbox...
  10. I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...: I purchased xbox live gold and gifted it for my son.. he entered the cose you sent but it is not working... The £39.99 has come from my account... Very frustrating as a father, and your website...