I purchased vbucks but did not get them

Discus and support I purchased vbucks but did not get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasonherndon1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited

:)

Jasonherndon1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hey Hason,

Sorry for the issue you may be having with Purchase.. There is currently a
    Service Alertout right now for purchase and content usage. This could be affecting why you have not received them. We
    recommend to wait until it is over to see if they show up then. We are aware that some members may be having problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will
    be sure to provide you with frequent updates.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Money on my childs account unaccessable

Did you gift your child some store credit and them purchase them vbuck in game on your childs account. This is how I did this with my kids.

Basically give them some credit, and when they go to the store in the fortnite game, they can then select purchase vbucks, and then it will buy them with the credit you have put on there account.

This has to be done ingame on the childs account though.
  4. BORN LUCKY 777 Win User

Fortnite Vbucks

How did you buy the VBucks? Meaning did you buy them from a streamers page to help and support a partner that was playing. If that is how you did it then those VBucks are on the PC version of the game (if you were on the PC at the time of purchase). A friend
    of mine did that and they thought the VBucks would go to their Xbox account and that was not the case. If you bought them on the xbox for the xbox then I would contact Epic games and see what happened, or make sure that the purchase went through (it has been
    known that some purchases do not go through sometimes). I do hope this helped a little.

BornLucky
  5. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  6. Acarno Brani Win User

Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

Purchasing Vbucks on Microsoft do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox i think? you know...
Thema:

1. I purchased vbucks but did not get them - Similar Threads - purchased vbucks did

2. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  3. Vbucks purchased; receved order number only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased; receved order number only: How do I redeem vbucks with an order number? I didnt receive a 25 digit code they are wanting me to put in.. acf48da2-12f4-489f-8f06-97cee693d910
  4. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  5. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  6. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  7. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  8. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  9. Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed: I tried to buy Vbucks. The transaction did not complete. I was billed $24.99. I online chatted with Xbox support. They told me to apply for a refund. I did that and was rejected. Any suggestions?...
  10. I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.: After purchasing Xbox live gold for £6 for 3 months, I did not receive my Vbucks promised by the offer. 1b81c171-42ba-4dc2-90b2-9124d6160efc