I purchased vbucks but did not get them

Discus and support I purchased vbucks but did not get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasonherndon1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited

:)

Jasonherndon1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hey Hason,

Sorry for the issue you may be having with Purchase.. There is currently a
    Service Alertout right now for purchase and content usage. This could be affecting why you have not received them. We
    recommend to wait until it is over to see if they show up then. We are aware that some members may be having problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will
    be sure to provide you with frequent updates.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Money on my childs account unaccessable

Did you gift your child some store credit and them purchase them vbuck in game on your childs account. This is how I did this with my kids.

Basically give them some credit, and when they go to the store in the fortnite game, they can then select purchase vbucks, and then it will buy them with the credit you have put on there account.

This has to be done ingame on the childs account though.
  4. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite VBucks negative balance

Hi Skull,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you have got Vbuck purchases refunded, and they were used. For example you purchased 2500 Vbucks, they were used in game. Then you try and get a refund for the purchase of them Vbucks. Since the Vbucks
    have been used there would show a -2500 due to there isn't enough to cover this. Also for about a year Epic has now been pulling items that were bought when a refund is requested. This is a matter for Epic games as the Vbucks is their currency. Inform Epic
    you have recently requested refunds for the charges for Vbucks that clearly have been used as you stated you had a 50 balance.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. osamaabdulsabboor Win User

1000 vBucks promotion not yet credited to my account

Will that solve my matter and i will get vbucks ???although purchase made through xbox if i contact epic will i recieve my vbucks
Thema:

1. I purchased vbucks but did not get them - Similar Threads - purchased vbucks did

2. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  3. Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed: I tried to buy Vbucks. The transaction did not complete. I was billed $24.99. I online chatted with Xbox support. They told me to apply for a refund. I did that and was rejected. Any suggestions?...
  4. refund for vbucks purchase unathorized

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund for vbucks purchase unathorized: How do i request and get a refund for an unauthorized v-bucks purchase? My son thought he was using a gift card he got until I saw my credit card statement and all the Microsoft emails. I went...
  5. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite: Hi I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as logging out and logging in but they still...
  6. L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

in XBoX on Windows
    L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...: Bonjour, Après avoir crédité des cartes cadeaux XBOX pour mon fils. J'ai acheté des vbucks, mais ceux ci n’apparaissent pas dans le jeux sur son PC. Sur son compte Xbox les VBUCKS apparaissent,...
  7. I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.: After purchasing Xbox live gold for £6 for 3 months, I did not receive my Vbucks promised by the offer. 1b81c171-42ba-4dc2-90b2-9124d6160efc
  8. Can you purchase VBucks for a gift to print out for Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you purchase VBucks for a gift to print out for Christmas?: I do not know my nephew's account info, so would like something to print and put in a card. Is this possible? Thank you! df26c00b-eb7d-43ac-a83f-4b84de33d632
  9. Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite: I was trying to contact epic games about my purchase for a while now but I did not receive a clear answer, I bought Vbucks from the Microsoft store and my Xbox account is linked with my PC account...
  10. vbucks purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vbucks purchase: I purchased a gift card for xbox for my grandson, i sent it to him he had trouble with it, i had to open a microsoft account to verify the balance it is now a credit in my microsoft account i...