I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when...

Discus and support I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased Xbox game pass for £7.99 because I believed Xbox live gold was included, when I loaded my game it said I needed Xbox gold. So I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joe⚜, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. Joe⚜
    Joe⚜ Guest

I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when...

I purchased Xbox game pass for £7.99 because I believed Xbox live gold was included, when I loaded my game it said I needed Xbox gold. So I went to upgrade to ultimate, when doing so I thought I would be charged an extra £3. This would make the total £10.99 (the price of game pass ultimate). Instead, I was charged a total of £18.98 (the price of both subscriptions added together. How do I get my original £7.99 back?

:)

2. XBF Aicha T Win User

I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when it didn't I upgraded to game pass ultimate, now I have been charged twice

Hello there @Joe⚜ I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

To request a refund on the game, please access Request an Xbox refund | Xbox Support and select "Why don’t I see my purchase in the list?" and follow the instructions provided. Just make sure to type in the order number correctly, and then choose the reason the most suitable for your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account. I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Smwutches Win User

I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when it didn't I upgraded to game pass ultimate, now I have been charged twice

You would have had to submit a refund request for the first purchase before purchasing Ultimate. Since you purchased Ultimate, it would have cancelled the original subscription and upgraded it to Ultimate as well (so you should have 2 months of Ultimate currently).
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Problems with x box gold

When you purchase Game Pass Ultimate, it converted the rest of your gold to Ultimate as well. It states this when you purchase the subscription. If you decide to cancel, it also removes access to gold as well. It's best for you to just let the Game Pass
    Ultimate expire, then purchase gold again.
  5. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Games with Gold

They probably are using your mac id and see it was already downloaded on one mac id under that account and doesnt allow another one to download. That would be my guess? They have the $1 trial back for game pass ult. Go to costco and purchase the 2 year
    for $100 for xbox gold and purchase the $1 free trial. When I did that it gave me xbox game pass ult for $1 for my over 2 years of xbox live gold. Totally worth it.
  6. Mr Skittles 420 Win User

How do I start the new Deadrising 3 DLC

I wouldn't have purchased the season pass now if I knew that. I thought because the achievements were released that the game was also. Oh well.

Thanks for the answer.
Thema:

1. I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when... - Similar Threads - purchased game pass

2. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

in XboX Insiders
    So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help: I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app... The second problem is that whenever...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Purchased through Microsoft Store Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Purchased through Microsoft Store Account: Ok... I'll try to make this clear as possible. I have been having an issue using my Xbox Game Pass and Gamer Tag with EA Play. XBox Game Pass for PC and EA Play have a partnership. You're...
  4. A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?: So I tried to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate on microsoft store but I can't buy it because I get this page. (I am hungarian so the text in the attached image is hungarian too.) So it seems...
  5. How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?: I've been looking for it. submitted by /u/PSQWeb80 [link] [comments]
  6. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  7. Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account.: I am from Pakistan and I have added card to my account. I cannot see the card in Windows 10 store and it always wants me to add there. The problem here is that the country cannot be changed to...
  8. Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription and Purchase Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription and Purchase Games: Hi, This question might have been asked in the past but I wanted to make it clear just in case. 1, You currently have game pass subscription 2, You downloaded "game A" and made progress /...
  9. Cant get games when i purchase game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get games when i purchase game pass: I cant find nothing about my problem. The thing is, i purchase first time xbox game pass for PC, for 1euro. After purchase i wanna download some game, but when i tap "play with game pass", client...
  10. Unable to purchase Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase Xbox game pass: I am facing an issue whilst purchasing the Xbox game pass, because when ever I enter my credit card details, I cant proceed further because my account is set to United states whereas I am from...