I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

Discus and support I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WPK Fruztrxte, Oct 2, 2019.

1. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it

:)

WPK Fruztrxte, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

You could try hard resetting your Xbox by holding down the Xbox logo on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. It may be a temporary issue that will be fixed with a reset.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Check to see if you correctly input the code into your Xbox. If it still doesn't accept it, Contact customer support and ask if the code had been used before.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Was there any error codes or messages that popped up when you tried to redeem the code?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, this code is some Trial Code?
  6. Highwayman53 Win User

Forgot Family Settings Need a Code to Remove it completely.

Sorry this didnt help i need to erase the family pass code completely is there away to get ride of it like putting in a code it wont let me do the marketplace
Thema:

1. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it - Similar Threads - put code game

2. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  3. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  4. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  5. hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and ...: hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and still have not recieve my redeemer code in email can you guys please contact me at [Mod Removed]...
  6. I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ...: Please help me. I just want to play a game 3571a47e-f447-4460-85f9-e92173d2cb52
  7. I put a code of 50 € on my xbox one and it marks "maximum limit of balance reached".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put a code of 50 € on my xbox one and it marks "maximum limit of balance reached".: Hello two days ago I tried to put a code of 50 € on my xbox account but a message appeared on the screen "enjoy life first, spend money." the maximum limit of the balance of this Microsoft account...
  8. Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...: A friend of mine is going to gift me Sea of Thieves for my B-Day. This is the first time either of us have used the Microsoft Store. I was trying to find a way for him to gift me the game, and I...
  9. I have the handsome jack game and trying to put in shift codes for borderlands 2 .But when I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the handsome jack game and trying to put in shift codes for borderlands 2 .But when I ...: I have a the handsome jack game and trying to put in shift codes for borderland 2 .But when I go change my setting in game to online it says I need online privileges.Dose that mean I need xbox...
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf