I put a code on the wrong account.

Discus and support I put a code on the wrong account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello and I need help with a redeemable code. I accidentally put a Fortnite code on 1 of 2 Microsoft accounts and it was the wrong one. I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WalterDi Leo, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

1. WalterDi Leo
    WalterDi Leo Guest

Hello and I need help with a redeemable code. I accidentally put a Fortnite code on 1 of 2 Microsoft accounts and it was the wrong one. I would like to know if I can put this code onto the other account. Thank you.

:)

WalterDi Leo, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:33 AM
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi WalterDi Leo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a pre-paid token you have accidentally redeemed on the wrong account. Please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak with an agent about possible procedures that can be taken to fix this.

I hope this helps.
  4. F U I D C Win User

Yeah if you contact support and let them know you accidentally used the code on another account, they could help you with that problem and void out the code on the other account and re-issue you the code it would be best to contact them.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Digital Code put on wrong account

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to get refund for Xbox Live Gold?

Did you redeem the code on the wrong account and want to put it on a different account?

If so sometimes you can reach out to xbox support by going to support.xbox.com and see if they can cancel the subscription on the wrong account and issue you a new code so that you can put the new code on the right account.
Thema:

1. I put a code on the wrong account. - Similar Threads - put code wrong

2. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  3. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  4. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  5. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  6. I put a code of 50 € on my xbox one and it marks "maximum limit of balance reached".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put a code of 50 € on my xbox one and it marks "maximum limit of balance reached".: Hello two days ago I tried to put a code of 50 € on my xbox account but a message appeared on the screen "enjoy life first, spend money." the maximum limit of the balance of this Microsoft account...
  7. Digital Code put on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Code put on wrong account: I just bought a shark card for gta 5 on amazon and it was put on the wrong account. Is there a way I can transfer it to the right one? 6a9db808-8966-4574-8890-88123921c536
  8. AHHH put the code in wrong account can i get it moved to right account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AHHH put the code in wrong account can i get it moved to right account: Halo 5: Guardians Req Pack, I rushed putting it in thinking it was on my account as controller asigned to my account for some reason it signed into another account now code on wrong account, My...
  9. "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY REEDEM CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY REEDEM CODE: Hi, i was trying to use my code 14 FREE DAYS LIVE on my xbox one last day and allways got the same message "something when wrong" with the next code XBOS-3010...
  10. i put the letters in the redeem code and it says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    i put the letters in the redeem code and it says something went wrong: XBOS-3013 5d2b9930-52f4-4ff5-b183-ed865413399c what does it mean? 6afed5b4-2bdd-46f5-98b4-5a6d738b9474