I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

Discus and support I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PK Moon, Nov 13, 2019.

1. PK Moon
    PK Moon Guest

I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so overcomplicated i couldnt wrap my head round it. I put in a
    request there on the 8th of november as i was still eligible for a refund but i still havent gotten any tangent of an email about it or refund yet. Im confused on whats going on?

:)

PK Moon, Nov 13, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Weekends aren't business days and the refund team probably isn't a 24/7 operation. You should be hearing something back in the next few days.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PK Moon,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you requested a refund for a digital product, but you have not received any notifications about the status of the refund. You should be receiving an email regarding the status of the refund.
    You may want to check your junk or spam folders within your email. The
    Xbox Support Team
    does not handle refund requests for digital products so the only option is to wait until the refund team responds to your request if you haven't received an email yet. We hope this information helps!
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi PK Moon,

in your case it is the best to contact the support directly at the below link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

then you can explore the FAQ or directly contact an operator at "contact us" and follow the below steps:

1. Billing & accounts
    2. see other option -> payments and billing
    3. show contact options
    4. choose the way of contact that you prefer (chat or call)
    Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

There was a weekend in the middle so give it some more time. If you filed the refund form support will get back to you.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

The Outer Worlds and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for sure
Thema:

1. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition - Similar Threads - put request refund

2. Is there a way to see how many hours you’ve put into an app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to see how many hours you’ve put into an app?: I want to know how to see how many hours i have in YouTube, but i dont know how. Can anyone help? 49291381-26c6-44b6-bfac-26b0307d7a48
  3. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  4. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  5. I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  7. Where to put xcloud suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to put xcloud suggestions?: submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  8. Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...

in XboX Insiders
    Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  9. I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...: I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one 4e4f4581-3e8e-4af9-9b97-7297ae8f3432
  10. how do you put in new ideas and requests for new additions to xbox what site do i need to go ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you put in new ideas and requests for new additions to xbox what site do i need to go ...: I've been wondering what site it is or was c101f1ac-d5eb-4784-8b4a-e40a90e989a2