I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

Discus and support I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put my xbox live code in the store (use code) and when i write all the 24 letters it takes me to the browser. It askes me to confirm my code and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiamondKnightG4, Jan 2, 2018.

1. I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

I put my xbox live code in the store (use code) and when i write all the 24 letters it takes me to the browser. It askes me to confirm my code and when i tap on it a white box appears saying thatif this box appears again go to xbox.com/errorhelp and put
    the code below. But i put the code but still cant fix it plz help

:)

DiamondKnightG4, Jan 2, 2018
  2. Cant redeem xbox live

I can not get my 12 month live to redeem. I have tired it about 10 times now on the xbox one and on the website through my computer. After I put the code in and it asks me to confirm and then says prepaid code confirm and I dot his comes up .Xbos0x80169CF9fb710a9b3a824b8c8e575698fd6409ac2015/02/17
    - 14:57:36 UTC.

After it tells me something went wrong try again or go to xbox.com/errorhelp.

ZombieCupcakeXO, Jan 2, 2018
  3. LEEraticater
    LEEraticater Guest
    Pass Code

ok. everytime i try to sign in to my xbox account it asks me to put in my xbox live pass code. so if i delete my account, then redownload it, it will not have the xbox live pass code?

LEEraticater, Jan 2, 2018
  4. ZombieCupcakeXO Win User

Cant redeem xbox live

I can not get my 12 month live to redeem. I have tired it about 10 times now on the xbox one and on the website through my computer. After I put the code in and it asks me to confirm and then says prepaid code confirm and I dot his comes up .Xbos0x80169CF9fb710a9b3a824b8c8e575698fd6409ac2015/02/17
    - 14:57:36 UTC.

After it tells me something went wrong try again or go to xbox.com/errorhelp.
  5. LEEraticater Win User

Pass Code

ok. everytime i try to sign in to my xbox account it asks me to put in my xbox live pass code. so if i delete my account, then redownload it, it will not have the xbox live pass code?
  6. JEBUS148 Win User

New Xbox Live Proofs Error

i was asked to verify my security code for my account which i did, but when i try to connect to xbox live it disconnects me,put me back on to the same screen and gives a code 80151103
  7. paintshield Win User

"Your account has been signed in elsewhere, you have been disconnected"

Happened to me I had to put a pin code into security options to fix it, everything was fine after that. Have left the pin code in as it means the Grand Kids cant get on my Xbox live without asking :)
  8. xNSHD Win User

Account Info Error code 800705B4

im going space it doesny work for me all it asks is for my other email sends me a code then I put the code in but because I have to sign out of my xbox acc to go on my security account to check what the code is then the code doesnt work.... any help
Thema:

I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

1. I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ... - Similar Threads - put live code

2. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  3. I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live: I can’t figure out why it says I’m still not on live 21f7fcb9-af93-4129-90d6-2ef87c5b3b15
  4. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  5. I put code of xbox live and this dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put code of xbox live and this dont work: I put code of xbox live and this dont work, they accept me the code but i dont have xbox live, when i put the code again says that is already taken. 16539da2-d94f-4fc9-b620-0753fe1cff8b
  6. can put my xbox live code on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can put my xbox live code on my account: nUQqjlx6dFZ1R9dh.0.3.11 does anybody know what this means.... i can get my xbox live code on my xbox 3bb6353b-b983-419a-a8cd-789de47a62ab
  7. Error putting in xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error putting in xbox live gold code: Hello, I recently bought a 12 month gold card from the microsoft store (code). Whenever I attempt to put in the code it says I got a 12 month gold. But whenever i press confirm it comes up with...
  8. I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...: i recently bought a new 3 month Xbox live membership and every time I put in the code it says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please...
  9. Getting Error code 108 for Roblox after putting in 14 day free xbox one live gold membership ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Error code 108 for Roblox after putting in 14 day free xbox one live gold membership ...: Hi, I cannot get Roblox to play for my son. He has a child profile setup and I even adjusted the settings to custom to allow up to age 17 content and unblocked many of the settings. but we...
  10. I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044: I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044 ca76cd73-8d3c-4b8d-8e59-2369fcecb890