I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

Discus and support I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skumbergJESUS, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

/u/skumbergJESUS, Jan 18, 2020
  2. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  4. CFLM Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

I'm not sure what you directly mean, but I guess cable/DSL?

I have done numerous speedtests both on the Xbox and the computer.

Xbox reads:

112~ Mbps Download

11~ Mbps Upload

Computer Speedtest.net reads:

113~ Mbps Download

11.5~ Mbps Upload
  5. Henanigans Win User

Is the internet fast enough?

I personally would recommend a minimum of 10Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. If you have multiple people/platforms accessing the internet at once, especially if gaming and streaming, I would recommend more like 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. Your upload
    speed is crucial for gaming and anything under 1 Mbps can cause issues, in my experience.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
Thema:

I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

1. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload... - Similar Threads - read project xcloud

2. All of the sudden over night my xbox stopped reading all my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of the sudden over night my xbox stopped reading all my games: Games wont let me play as if console is not reading the disks at all 95bc4c1a-a1bd-4617-97a8-6a890d39cb2b
  3. Why!!!!!! I have left the Insiders Program Completely and yet!!!! (Read below)

in XboX Insiders
    Why!!!!!! I have left the Insiders Program Completely and yet!!!! (Read below): I left the insiders program, i opted out of the minecraft beta, and yet it continues to install the beta What is wrong with your PROGRAM!!!!! submitted by /u/Mak_Plays [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One Wont read game discs at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Wont read game discs at all: Hello! I haven't been playing on my XBone for a while now, and wanted to come back to it. I start it, update it for quite some time, and try to play the Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for...
  5. Xbox won't read my gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read my gta v: My xbox reads my gta at times and most the time it won't read my gta v. Why won't it read my gta v? f731663d-0ce2-42f1-bac3-eb42abdb52cf
  6. Someone read our Xbox Requests ?

in XboX Insiders
    Someone read our Xbox Requests ?: We have so much Xbox Requests since 1 year, check that https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xboxrequests?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf And we really don’t have new...
  7. UHD Blu Rays cannot read on Xbox Series X actually

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD Blu Rays cannot read on Xbox Series X actually: Hi there, Today I wanted to play a UHD again and unfortunately the Blu Ray app tells me that none of my UHDs can be read anymore. About 2 weeks ago I inserted a UHD for the last time and there...
  8. Xbox won't read 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read 360 disc: So me and my friend have been trying for hours to get Left 4 Dead 2 downloaded on his xbox. We've tried every method and it won't read the disc. We put in a different 360 game in and that...
  9. Project Spark (Please Read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark (Please Read): Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen. Project Spark is a...
  10. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]