I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

Discus and support I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skumbergJESUS, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

/u/skumbergJESUS, Jan 18, 2020
  2. CFLM Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

I'm not sure what you directly mean, but I guess cable/DSL?

I have done numerous speedtests both on the Xbox and the computer.

Xbox reads:

112~ Mbps Download

11~ Mbps Upload

Computer Speedtest.net reads:

113~ Mbps Download

11.5~ Mbps Upload
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  4. Henanigans Win User

Is the internet fast enough?

I personally would recommend a minimum of 10Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. If you have multiple people/platforms accessing the internet at once, especially if gaming and streaming, I would recommend more like 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. Your upload
    speed is crucial for gaming and anything under 1 Mbps can cause issues, in my experience.
  5. Danny K. Win User

Detailed Network Statistics Latency V.Bad

Still not solved :(

Same issue here:

Xbox One:

Download Speed: 86,34 Mbps

Upload Speed: 94,03 Mbps

Packetl loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 148ms

I live in Amsterdam and location is set to United Kingdom

Now let see what speedtest say:

Amsterdam

Download speed: 86,21 Mbps

Upload speed: 94,82 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

Latency: 4ms

London (by Vodafone UK):

Download speed: 87,10 Mbps

Upload speed: 94,42 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

Latency: 12ms

Online gaming is no issue, but streaming to Twitch results in a laggy stream...
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

What's the use of a HD Kinect camera?

I have 20 Mbps down and 2 Mbps upload. Yore obviously confused. That 10-13 is your download speed, the speed you get stuff from the web. You're upload speed is how fast you send messages out to the web. Go to speedtest.net and run a speed test. I guarantee
    your upload isn't 10-13 unless you have a rare ISP like google fiber, which is extremely rare. Learn about upload and download. In order to send HD video messages to friends you'd need at least 7.5 Mbps upload.
Thema:

I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

1. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload... - Similar Threads - read project xcloud

2. The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X: I have the Batman Arkham Origins disc 1 and am trying to play it on my Xbox One X. My Xbox does not read the disc and the game will not launch. I have tried other discs which work with no issues....
  3. No lee el juego mi Xbox [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not read the game]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No lee el juego mi Xbox [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not read the game]: No lee los juegos mi xbox [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not read the games] 9aae035f-f736-4763-86b8-80e1925c2a2e
  4. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Common issue with console needing restart before it'll read a disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Common issue with console needing restart before it'll read a disk: It appears that our Xbox One X has an issue that has been reported by multiple people but a solid answer is not given. Test case: Turn console on and select game that is in the console Receive...
  6. Consistent Freezing (Please Read Entire Post)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Consistent Freezing (Please Read Entire Post): So, I have the launch XB1X. I have a Toshiba 1TB External. About a month ago Tekken 7 would start freezing during matches. I'd get a few dropped frames and then it would freeze. I wrote it off a...
  7. Xbox wont read disks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont read disks: I dropped my xbox one s and it wont read the disks anymore. Could something come loose or moved inside the cd drive? If so could l fix it myself? Thanks a1cc4599-ce54-4bc4-a6e4-1a7d6ac6c666
  8. Xbox one not reading any X360 Game-Discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not reading any X360 Game-Discs: Hi, i want to install and play CoD Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbox one X but when i put in the disc, nothing happens. I tried it with some other games which are also backward-compatible (CoD MW2,...
  9. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  10. Trouble reading discs on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble reading discs on Xbox One X: Since November 2019, my Xbox One X has experienced intermittent issues with reading blu-ray discs and game discs. It will usually say the disc is damaged or dirty in this case. Sometimes...