I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

Discus and support I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruce Caven, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Bruce Caven
    Bruce Caven Guest

I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring 8-11-20 and regular GamePass expiring 8-13-19. According
    to the conversion rate chart (which I honestly think sucks bigtime) I should be being charged $1 and have about 4 months and 40 days Ultimate time. So what the hell is it trying to charge me for?

:)

Bruce Caven, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait... - Similar Threads - really don't understand

2. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

in XboX Insiders
    i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...: submitted by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny [link] [comments]
  3. I preordered destiny 2 and really want to play the beta. I got console banned and don't know ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered destiny 2 and really want to play the beta. I got console banned and don't know ...: is there any way I can get out of being unbanned so I can play the beta ? 0f3cb5cd-b258-4037-a4aa-29c3d96eb3e3
  4. Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support: I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use Xbox live but it doesn't work. Like let's say...
  5. I Don't even really kniw how to title this issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Don't even really kniw how to title this issue.: ok. I just moved into a new place and I have yet to get a WiFi connection so for the last week I have been in living off of free Xfinity WiFi passes and I knew at some point I would reach my limit...
  6. I really don't get this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't get this.: I know the reason that I was suspended from communicating on Xbox live, but nowhere in the Code of Conduct do I see the word I used and how am I supposed to know my next message won't get me...
  7. I really don't know if this should go in this forum but

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't know if this should go in this forum but: I'm not able to send messages to my friends and it keeps telling me to go the Xbox support website and I did however it didn't solve my problem. Can anyone help me?...
  8. can I call somebody to discuss my console ban because I really don't appreciate this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I call somebody to discuss my console ban because I really don't appreciate this.: Is there somebody i can call to discuss my reason for my console ban. I have been with Xbox for about 5 years and now for some reason I get banned for nothing. Please contact me as soon as...
  9. All my friends appear offline when they really aren't and messages apparently don't send (Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my friends appear offline when they really aren't and messages apparently don't send (Xbox ...: I cleared my cache a few days ago and since then Whenever I go on to Xbox Live it says that all my friends are Offline when they really aren't. Also my messages are apparently not going through...
  10. Comm. banned don't really care just would like know what for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm. banned don't really care just would like know what for?: Today, I got comm. banned but I don't know what for if someone could elaborate for me of what I did. Please and thank you b9e35749-366e-4002-95b6-f282ae72d2ba