I receive messages from a blocked user

Discus and support I receive messages from a blocked user in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For three weeks now I have blocked a user who only happens to be offended, block his messages from the console and the page and also report it but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HopeMonse, Jan 8, 2019.

1. HopeMonse
    HopeMonse Guest

For three weeks now I have blocked a user who only happens to be offended, block his messages from the console and the page and also report it but I still receive messages from him

What I can do?

:)

HopeMonse, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I receive messages from a blocked user - Similar Threads - receive messages blocked

2. Receiving messages in SmartGlass with Xbox privacy settings set to friends only. How do I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Receiving messages in SmartGlass with Xbox privacy settings set to friends only. How do I...: Noticed a weird occurrence where I am getting not so pleasant messages from gamers after matches in SmartGlass when I have my settings set to friends only. I don't see where SmartGlass has its own...
  3. Não consigo receber mensagem na live [Translated - I can not receive a live message ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo receber mensagem na live [Translated - I can not receive a live message ]: Detalhes [Translated - Details] c1a93cd9-011c-4bc5-93b3-46054e506dc7
  4. Not receiving Messages notification on my Xbox One but receive them on the beta app on my PC, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving Messages notification on my Xbox One but receive them on the beta app on my PC, ...: When I get on my Xbox One X I don't receive notifications when someone sends me a message I have all my setting allows popup notifications but I still don't receive them, I get the notification...
  5. Can't send or receive messages on 2 different Xbox One consoles with two separate accounts- ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or receive messages on 2 different Xbox One consoles with two separate accounts- ...: Has anyone has this issue? I can play games, join parties, talk over mic, but I can't receive or send messages. My Conversations will not load as well. When I try to send a message it says...
  6. n case you still receive the error message of 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007

in XBoX on Consoles
    n case you still receive the error message of 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007: [img] n case you still receive the error message of 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 How to solve this problem 07b46391-6f9e-4307-af54-989a48bb50bd
  7. Messages arnt received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages arnt received: I tried sending a message today to one of my friends on the Xbox app but my friend said he didn’t receive them. I then tried to send one on the Xbox itself but again he didn’t receive it. I never...
  8. Suspended account still receiving voice and text messages - friends think suspended player is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended account still receiving voice and text messages - friends think suspended player is ...: My son was suspended from xbox live for 2 weeks but he is still receiving messages from his friends telling him he is rude for not texting back or for not talking to them. I understand he...
  9. Can't send or receive any messages on my Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or receive any messages on my Xbox console: for the past year, I haven't been able to send or receive messages from the Xbox console but the catch is I can send and receive messages from the official Xbox app and I have contacted the...
  10. Unable to receive invites or messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to receive invites or messages: Hello there! Since about 2 months i can not receive invites or messages. The only pop-up notifications that are shown are system notifications. While I can see messages in the guide-menu after...