I receive messages from a blocked user

Discus and support I receive messages from a blocked user in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For three weeks now I have blocked a user who only happens to be offended, block his messages from the console and the page and also report it but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HopeMonse, Jan 8, 2019.

1. HopeMonse
    HopeMonse Guest

For three weeks now I have blocked a user who only happens to be offended, block his messages from the console and the page and also report it but I still receive messages from him

What I can do?

:)

HopeMonse, Jan 8, 2019
  2. HopeMonse Win User

If I did, I stopped sending messages and blocked it, but afterwards I could continue sending messages.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

After blocking the user, you are not responding to them in any way correct? Responding removes the block.

You did the steps to block
    (and didn't repeat the steps to unblock) correct?
  4. Geth Win User

You may need to redo the block, if nothing happens, I recommend calling phone support.
  5. Rqvg Win User

I agree with everything Mistress Sara said however i just want to add a link on how to properly Mute/Block someone. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/block-or-mute-other-player
  6. Original Colton Win User

Fake message alert

Hello, what exactly did the messages say? Were they just blank? I received a random message from a few people this morning about sending a message to friends to receive 2,000 microsoft points, obviously I blocked communications with the user hence it is
    just a spam.
Thema:

1. I receive messages from a blocked user - Similar Threads - receive messages blocked

2. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites: I’ve had this problem for a few days already and it’s really bugging with me. I cannot receive or send messages, party invites, or game invites. All the responses from similar threads weren’t...
  4. I can’t receive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t receive messages: for some reason, I can’t receive messages. My chats tab never updates when I clear chats, and any messages that get sent to me never have notifications and they don’t appear in the chats tab....
  5. Dont receive party invites or messages at all Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Dont receive party invites or messages at all Xbox PC Party Chat: I reset my PC because it was running slow, I downloaded xbox app and couldnt join anyones party because i didnt receive invites, i tried reinstalling xbox app and reset my pc again but nothings...
  6. Not receiving messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving messages: For some reason after this new update with the message chats I cant receive messages but I can send them and its not my xbox because it works fine on my other account please help...
  7. received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites: Today I have received spam messages thing to get me to visit a webcam site. Something needs to be done about this. I'm assuming all a large part of the Xbox community are people under the age of...
  8. Ebon Flintlock not received but have message saying that I was contemplated with it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock not received but have message saying that I was contemplated with it: So, I watched the Xbox Mixer stream, after 3 days I got the message: "Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on Mixer! You have received the Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock and RAGE 2 Wingstick avatar...
  9. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  10. Berichten wel ontvangen niet verzenden [Do not send Messages received]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Berichten wel ontvangen niet verzenden [Do not send Messages received]: Hey hey, Weet iemand hoe ik dat kan oplossen dat ik ook berichten terug kan schrijven. ik kan wel spraak berichten sturen maar niet typen. ik hoop dat iemand mij kan helpen. mijn moeder heeft...