i received a gift and it's not working

Discus and support i received a gift and it's not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received an email from xbox saying that I won a gift, it was $ 4 but when I try to see the code, it says that it is no longer available, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by uTaaurus, Mar 4, 2019.

1. uTaaurus
    uTaaurus Guest

I recently received an email from xbox saying that I won a gift, it was $ 4 but when I try to see the code, it says that it is no longer available, I wonder what to do to solve it?

:)

uTaaurus, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. i received a gift and it's not working - Similar Threads - received gift working

2. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  3. Pre-order Gift Receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Gift Receiver: So just like the title reads, I recently went on my installed games and noticed I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Gold edition which included the base game, the Year 1 Pass, and a...
  4. Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase: Updated- within an hour of posting this, i received a a msg and code from xbox live***** Hello, on may 20th, i purchased season 8 of game of thrones and as of may 30th, i have not been sent my...
  5. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  6. Jeu reçu en cadeau qui disparaît [Game received as a gift that disappears]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu reçu en cadeau qui disparaît [Game received as a gift that disappears]: Bonjour, il y a quelques moi un ami moi m'a offert un jeu en cadeau , je l'avais téléchargé puis désinstaller mais aujourd'hui il ne figure plus dans mes jeu prêts être installés et sur le store...
  7. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  8. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Split from this thread. Hello, I am a Fortnite Player, My account name is Spugged and I just wanted to address an issue that I have tried to contact epic games about, two times but I haven't...
  9. I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  10. Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end: About half an hour ago i gifted the new minecraft game to my friend from the xbox store (i personally already own it) as he only had the beta. He received the code and entered it and seemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift not received