i received a gift and it's not working

Discus and support i received a gift and it's not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received an email from xbox saying that I won a gift, it was $ 4 but when I try to see the code, it says that it is no longer available, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by uTaaurus, Mar 4, 2019.

1. uTaaurus
    uTaaurus Guest

I recently received an email from xbox saying that I won a gift, it was $ 4 but when I try to see the code, it says that it is no longer available, I wonder what to do to solve it?

:)

uTaaurus, Mar 4, 2019
  2. uTaaurus Win User

I don't know why but the Brazilian services don't have a "request a call from support", the chat still working?

I know $4 isn't to much but changing to the BRL i can buy a game or something like that
  3. uTaaurus Win User

it says

''the code is no longer available''

''must redeem by July 31, 2019 and spend within 90 days of redemption''

why just send me $4 to spend only in 4 months?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support
    directly. They should have access to that type of information.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Taaurus,

Yes instead of selecting request a call from support you can chat with an agent. This will open a chat dialogue.

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Taaurus,

You can request a call from support. Most the currency won like this expires. They may be able to see the code that was sent due to it was Microsoft that sent it.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. i received a gift and it's not working - Similar Threads - received gift working

2. My friend isn't receiving my Xbox Live gifts,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend isn't receiving my Xbox Live gifts,: I have bought the time crystals which is a micro-transaction for MK11, I have bought it several times and he says that when he goes to claim it the system says he already owns it, I have bought it...
  3. Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code: Several days ago I purchased Age of Empires 2 DE and he says he hasn't received it yet. Can I ask for a re-send or else find out some other way if it was maybe sent but possibly is not in his...
  4. Did not receive 5 dollars gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5 dollars gift: Hello Just ask that i did not receive 5 dollars gift Thanks for helping ac828c29-2b41-443b-8beb-fea4962615fb
  5. I redeemed a $5 gift card and never received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed a $5 gift card and never received it: I redeemed a $5 dollar gift card and never received it. I have been told by many people upon redeeming it, it's instantly available to use? 9cabc868-ebbd-46d4-a549-3303f15b4acb
  6. Gift received from friend in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift received from friend in Canada: Hello, I received a gift from a friend who lives in Canada, and I live in the u.s., it says to contact the seller to receive a code that works. how do I do that or what do I need to do to get a...
  7. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  8. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  9. Pre-order Gift Receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Gift Receiver: So just like the title reads, I recently went on my installed games and noticed I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Gold edition which included the base game, the Year 1 Pass, and a...
  10. Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end: About half an hour ago i gifted the new minecraft game to my friend from the xbox store (i personally already own it) as he only had the beta. He received the code and entered it and seemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift not received