I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...

Discus and support I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the right plug for USA 110vac? d030f06d-136f-44ca-9e4e-ce0c415b9d04 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PMarkB, May 14, 2022.

1. PMarkB
    PMarkB Guest

I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...

I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the right plug for USA 110vac?

:)

PMarkB, May 14, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the right plug for USA 110vac?

Xbox one s ? If so just goto your local electronics shop and get the appropriate AC plug
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi PMarkB! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox one S/X and Xbox Series S/X have and internal power supply that supports 220v or 110v you just need to get the wall adapter to use your console
  4. PMarkB Win User

Thanks I didn’t know a power supply could handle both 110 and 220
  5. PMarkB Win User

Thanks, I find it amazing that it supports both 110and 220! Thank you
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

XBOX One Console Power Brick 110 ~ 220V

A European power brick should work just fine as they have an input voltage of 220-240V
Thema:

1. I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the... - Similar Threads - received xboxS has

2. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?: So I have had this adaptor for years. It might be a fake knock off, but the MSoft ones arent' widely available and are very expensive when they are. I haven't seen one on the Microsoft website for...
  3. my Xbox has stopped receiving notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox has stopped receiving notification: Is there a working fix for this? cd5d6d0b-b6f2-4bca-bb04-55aecf5a7790
  4. has anyone who purchased an xbox series s/x received email confirmation from Microsoft yet?

in XboX Insiders
    has anyone who purchased an xbox series s/x received email confirmation from Microsoft yet?: i haven’t yet, and it seems at least a few others haven’t either. submitted by /u/darkprophet2088 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series X received from repair centre has circular stand missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X received from repair centre has circular stand missing: I have recently received a replacement Xbox Series X from the service centre as my first one stopped working, but the replacement I have received has the circular stand missing from the bottom of...
  6. i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox...: I have looked in the Xbox Console Companion App and Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 and I have not received any codes there or received any emails with the code. 7ad7e0b6-e985-48a3-833f-01dcae56b6cb
  7. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  8. My xbox 360 has received a ban and i don't know why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 has received a ban and i don't know why.: I do not know why my Xbox 360 has received a ban because I do not use traps of any kind. Please, i need help urgently. adf4d677-bbd4-455b-9b3e-10e734d65087
  9. Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?: As a member of Xbox Live for over a decade I've been accustomed to receive periodic confirmation that Xbox has taken action on one or more of my complaints. The concern I have is that I haven't...
  10. Why has my xbox live account been suspended? Received e-mail but there was no explanation!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my xbox live account been suspended? Received e-mail but there was no explanation!: I have had my account 'suspended until 4/1/2017' while playing gta5 but I do not know why! The e-mail I received offered no explanation whatsoever Was I hacked? What did I do wrong? A full reason...