I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

Discus and support I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; However I install it but when I log on when I click the disc on the left it comes up with the screen to install all the add ons. It will let me play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fr0zenH4des, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

However I install it but when I log on when I click the disc on the left it comes up with the screen to install all the add ons. It will let me play but I have to go on games and apps then click it, however I was wondering if anyone could help fix this

submitted by /u/Fr0zenH4des
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fr0zenH4des, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
  3. Nolan Coker Win User

Mortal Kombat 11

I loved Mortal Kombat X and all my friends already bought 11 but haven’t bought it myself yet but I heard it awesome and brutal.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Anyone getting the World War Z game?

I spend my money on mortal kombat 11
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

If you have Mortal Kombat X already then you can just buy the additional DLC pack 2 for this year, or if you really want the Mortal Kombat XL version you can always trade in youre regular Mortal Kombat X provided it is a disc copy, but XL will be coming
    out first as a digital version so ...
  6. MisterClever0ne Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

mortal kombat 11 is my weekend to playing
Thema:

I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

1. I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X. - Similar Threads - recently got Mortal

2. I recently got invited to the Alpha Skip-Ahead tier, but console wont update.

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got invited to the Alpha Skip-Ahead tier, but console wont update.: I was recently invited to the Alpha Skip-Ahead tier, but my Xbox Series S won’t update from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead, so I’m unable to test the new browser for bugs and make sure it has good...
  3. so my friend recently got banned on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my friend recently got banned on xbox: so he got banned for text reason and the reason he got banned for is just random numbers and dashes like this 34432-4234-34234-34234 so me and him are confused is there any reason for this...
  4. I recently got FH4 and I can't access things such as the auction house due to not having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got FH4 and I can't access things such as the auction house due to not having...: I got FH4 a little while ago and didn't think of this issue as much. Since then I feel restricted not being able to access that content and want to now access it. I looked at past threads on this...
  5. I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...: I Have been working for a few hours trying to figure out my new Xbox One Wireless adapter for windows 10 and i have already restarted my PC uninstalled the adapter and all the other...
  6. I recently got a code gifted to me by my dad and it dissent work for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got a code gifted to me by my dad and it dissent work for some reason: I got a code from my dad and its not working on my account it keeps saying error. its for watchdogs legion 3749dc04-253a-4566-9d61-ed0bbc24e087
  7. I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...: I wanted to see what would happen if I did open a game I dont even own, and I got in with no problem? I mean hey I wont complain too much, free game lol, My GT is PanPandJa if that matters but I...
  8. I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me...: Hey all, so about a month ago I got an xbox one and signed in to my old account from my 360 days. It gave me a new gamertag and i looked to see that it had none of the info from my old account....
  9. Yo I gots a problem with one of the most recent Minecraft snapshots

in XboX Insiders
    Yo I gots a problem with one of the most recent Minecraft snapshots: First of all, there’s a bug where ur won’t let me eat bread. All of the stent has also started appearing in computer gibberish and I have to decipher it to read it. It also won’t let me sneaky...
  10. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...